Are You Curious About Judaism?

For real. Well, when he was on Amazon's forum, he was posting night and day from Japan. He worked for the U.S. govt. at some kind of research position involving our military personnel, and as a translator. He lived in govt.-paid housing, received a taxpayer-funded salary, and often logged more than 100 posts/day. Other than eight hours or so for sleep, he was posting there and at RW sites 16 hours out of 24. Yet he raged and railed against anyone who received/is receiving any sort of "welfare" -- food stamps, Medicaid, cash assistance, etc. Day in and day out those dirty lazy looter with their hands in his personal pocket. He even took the quotes of ppl on the forums and used them in a book about those rotten despicable liberals. Here he is now:

I looked his book up on Amazon. Just another RWNJ looking to blame liberals for all the problems of the world. Looks like Mason didn't like the book. ;)

I looked his book up on Amazon. Just another RWNJ looking to blame liberals for all the problems of the world. Looks like Mason didn't like the book. ;)

Hahahaha. Most of the positive reviews are him with fake names. IIRC there was a female RWer from Amazon who also gave him a glowing review but the review never said that she was a verified purchaser. I don't see it now.

Yeah, me too. They always had something interesting to say, even if you didn't agree with everything.

Those are the kind of posters we need more of around here and everywhere else. Thoughtful, intelligent, well-informed, mostly civil except when provoked, often humorous too.

Yeah, I miss Aimee. We are pretty far apart politically, but I do have the utmost respect for her perseverance through rough times and her dedication as a mother to give her son a good life. She is a good woman.

Good thing it was no problem to share "Our Special Friend"...many have a much better understanding now;)

Back