Are You Curious About Judaism?

I wish CO would just get off the high horse. He keeps thinking things went certain ways by things we have said. How many times do people have to tell him that's not what was ever said? He keeps coming up with these sensationalist versions of everything.

Conspiracy theorists are very gifted that way. ;~)

I wish CO would just get off the high horse. He keeps thinking things went certain ways by things we have said. How many times do people have to tell him that's not what was ever said? He keeps coming up with these sensationalist versions of everything.

No. You came to APF from a sewer that Amazon shut down. You were so freakin' weird that most everyone mocked you. It took months for most of us to accept you. Most of us found it difficult to accept the fact that you are a male. You began by listing all of your afflictions. You still do it. You have a ready excuse. "Poor me."

If you are going to say you are ignoring me, do a better job of it.

You'd better learn to drive. Your mother won't be able to do it forever.

Jade won't read this because he is such a wimp. Jade washed up at the Politics Forum because the Gold Box Forum was so awful that Amazon shut it down, separately.

Jade doesn't know what the reality was. Owl probably held the record for being banned from Amazon. Banning her didn't even shut her down for hours.

What Jade and Owl and Mason are doing is ridiculous. It is like Owl, Jade, and Mason were serial bank robbers, and every time they got busted, they blamed the FBI for catching them.

I'm surprised you enjoy licking Top's bony ass so much.

I got a couple of nastygrams about being spiteful, but no ban warning, no once. Then *zap* that was it!

I saw several emails from Toxic bragging about how she had some Amazon customer service person's "personal number" and how she reported my posts constantly, along with some of her buddies. (And dead socks too, most likely, but I didn't see her put that in writing so cannot say for sure.) I am 100% sure that her having any Amazon person's #, personal or not, is a lie. I don't doubt the bragging about reporting me though. She has repeated the same thing here with her tattletaling.

Aimee was her low point

Can anyone on JPP please explain to me why they don't enjoy listening to the Amazonerds re-living their Worst Nightmare, over and over and over and over and over and over and ........................

Can anyone on JPP please explain to me why they don't enjoy listening to the Amazonerds re-living their Worst Nightmare, over and over and over and over and over and over and ........................
Because it's played out? I can't imagine carrying on with an online grudge for a decade.

Because it's played out? I can't imagine carrying on with an online grudge for a decade.

Yes. It is difficult to imagine that. It makes you wonder.
(I don't watch Soap Operas, but I've been told you can miss a years worth, then come back and know EXACTLY what is happening)

Back