Are You Curious About Judaism?

I can't prove it, but seriously doubt that TOP was responsible for all of your bans. I believe that you should accept responsibility for them.
LOL...How could anyone but the poster in question be "responsible" for their bans ? Break a rule, get banned...kind of that way here, too...unless one can hide their IP addresses;)

LOL...How could anyone but the poster in question be "responsible" for their bans ? Break a rule, get banned...kind of that way here, too...unless one can hide their IP addresses;)

So you were responsible for all your countless bans,including Lilly.
Nice of you to confess.

Nobody appointed me to do that.
I have a special request:

Write your opinion on a piece of paper. Then roll the paper into a ball. Then bend over at the waist and stick the ball up your ass.

hahahahahahahabh

you stealing my gig sock puppet?

Who appointed you as spokesman, Big Mouth? If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM.

how can we tell they are rat droppings until we read them

Oh and heres a point for you

If you don't want people to comment on the diarrhea you puddle don't post it publicly

So you were responsible for all your countless bans,including Lilly.
Nice of you to confess.

I enjoyed all those whining, pleading, sobbing, poor-pitiful-me emails you forwarded. The gloating about getting someone else banned ones were excellent as well.

I'm sure you feel that way.

Considering I don't recall you breaking the rules back on Amazon, I doubt you are to blame. I was worse on the rules comparatively. Amazon was shitty with its bans. Basically, you can just report away about people nearly unchecked. I believe that one purge was due to troll sock reporting. The trolls had taken up residence in another forum that was kind of barren and I wouldn't put it past that group to mass report. I just remember Slayer talking about something to that effect once. Too bad for them they weren't the only sock savvy bunch. Very few that were banned in that purge stayed away afterward.

OK, that's enough conspiracy talk, don't want to sound too much like CO.

Considering I don't recall you breaking the rules back on Amazon, I doubt you are to blame. I was worse on the rules comparatively. Amazon was shitty with its bans. Basically, you can just report away about people nearly unchecked. I believe that one purge was due to troll sock reporting. The trolls had taken up residence in another forum that was kind of barren and I wouldn't put it past that group to mass report. I just remember Slayer talking about something to that effect once. Too bad for them they weren't the only sock savvy bunch. Very few that were banned in that purge stayed away afterward.

Jade won't read this because he is such a wimp. Jade washed up at the Politics Forum because the Gold Box Forum was so awful that Amazon shut it down, separately.

Jade doesn't know what the reality was. Owl probably held the record for being banned from Amazon. Banning her didn't even shut her down for hours.

What Jade and Owl and Mason are doing is ridiculous. It is like Owl, Jade, and Mason were serial bank robbers, and every time they got busted, they blamed the FBI for catching them.

Jade won't read this because he is such a wimp. Jade washed up at the Politics Forum because the Gold Box Forum was so awful that Amazon shut it down, separately.
Jade doesn't know what the reality was. Owl probably held the record for being banned from Amazon. Banning her didn't even shut her down for hours.
What Jade and Owl and Mason are doing is ridiculous. It is like Owl, Jade, and Mason were serial bank robbers, and every time they got busted, they blamed the FBI for catching them.

Hahahaha. Hilarious.

In the mortal words of your handler:

KdwJRAg.jpg

:laugh:

I got a couple of nastygrams about being spiteful, but no ban warning, no once. Then *zap* that was it!

I saw several emails from Toxic bragging about how she had some Amazon customer service person's "personal number" and how she reported my posts constantly, along with some of her buddies. (And dead socks too, most likely, but I didn't see her put that in writing so cannot say for sure.) I am 100% sure that her having any Amazon person's #, personal or not, is a lie. I don't doubt the bragging about reporting me though. She has repeated the same thing here with her tattletaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post

No, I don't read your shit because you seem to make it up as you go along, resulting in me putting you on ignore awhile ago. You jump to conclusions way too much with very little info. You even jumped to a conclusion of something I said being racist and had to retract your accusation when you got an explanation. My point is you need to have the facts before you make claims. Don't write checks you can't cash. As for this nonsense, you've only managed to make a sensationalist version of what I have told people.

I got a couple of nastygrams about being spiteful, but no ban warning, no once. Then *zap* that was it!

I saw several emails from Toxic bragging about how she had some Amazon customer service person's "personal number" and how she reported my posts constantly, along with some of her buddies. (And dead socks too, most likely, but I didn't see her put that in writing so cannot say for sure.) I am 100% sure that her having any Amazon person's #, personal or not, is a lie. I don't doubt the bragging about reporting me though. She has repeated the same thing here with her tattletaling.

I wish CO would just get off the high horse. He keeps thinking things went certain ways by things we have said. How many times do people have to tell him that's not what was ever said? He keeps coming up with these sensationalist versions of everything.

No, I don't read your shit because you seem to make it up as you go along, resulting in me putting you on ignore awhile ago. You jump to conclusions way too much with very little info. You even jumped to a conclusion of something I said being racist and had to retract your accusation when you got an explanation. My point is you need to have the facts before you make claims. Don't write checks you can't cash. As for this nonsense, you've only managed to make a sensationalist version of what I have told people.

You are delusional. And, it is obvious that you do read my posts. Did your mom leave you home alone again?

Back