Are You Curious About Judaism?

When you beg for a sox,then use it to stab the supplier in the back.
There's repercussions!

Did he say adopt me? I've never even met you guys in person. He does know I'm an adult that doesn't have enough money to live on his own and not a kid being raised by Mommy, right? Heck, Mom doesn't have that money either. We combine our money. The house belongs to Mom and has always been the logical place to live. The rent in this area has become nuts. Now that the family wants to buy the house off of Mom, God only knows what the future holds. I've been helping Mom since Dad got sick and passed away and have no intention of stopping because of online haters.

Can anyone on JPP please explain to me why they don't enjoy listening to the Amazonerds re-living their Worst Nightmare, over and over and over and over and over and over and ........................

I don't know why CO keeps bringing stuff up. I thought the Amazon stuff was settling a bit. I mostly just see CO, and RB dishing out a lot of piss and vinegar lately.

Oh and you and Owl still have spats.

Here's how she sees it.
giphy.gif

How you see it was not included due to adult content.

I don't know why CO keeps bringing stuff up. I thought the Amazon stuff was settling a bit. I mostly just see CO, and RB dishing out a lot of piss and vinegar lately.

Here's how she sees it.
giphy.gif

LOL! I knew sooner or later you'd bring me up. Now that you have, why haven't you moved to Canada? You posted such hatred of the USA, that you so desperately wanted to move, why haven't you? We even offered to pay for your one-way ticket. Why didn't you accept, you want everything for free, don't you?
You were a whining jerk and an incompetent troll ever since you stumbled in Amazon's political forum when your Gold Box got shut down, you're still an incompetent troll. I bet you've forgotten I was on Goodreads for a while, haven't you? I recall the bullshit you posted on there too, do you? Do you recall why I left that shitbox?
You are accusing me of bringing up "Amazon stuff"? Show us where I have, you lying simpleton.

Here's how she sees it.
giphy.gif

This is funny. Excellent post.

LOL! I knew sooner or later you'd bring me up. Now that you have, why haven't you moved to Canada? You posted such hatred of the USA, that you so desperately wanted to move, why haven't you? We even offered to pay for your one-way ticket. Why didn't you accept, you want everything for free, don't you?
You were a whining jerk and an incompetent troll ever since you stumbled in Amazon's political forum when your Gold Box got shut down, you're still an incompetent troll. I bet you've forgotten I was on Goodreads for a while, haven't you? I recall the bullshit you posted on there too, do you? Do you recall why I left that shitbox?
You are accusing me of bringing up "Amazon stuff"? Show us where I have, you lying simpleton.

You left Goodreads because you could dish it out but not take it.
Like all conservatives,you need that tribe of blind Trump supporters to have your back.

You left Goodreads because you could dish it out but not take it.
Like all conservatives,you need that tribe of blind Trump supporters to have your back.

Nope. I left because you America hating scum kept dissing my country and I had enough of it.

Nope. I left because you America hating scum kept dissing my country and I had enough of it.

Poor snowflake can't take it,can't bring your gun online,so tough guy can't take it.
Take your candy ass,go hide under the bed with your gun,and hope no liberal comes to the door!

Poor snowflake can't take it,can't bring your gun online,so tough guy can't take it.
Take your candy ass,go hide under the bed with your gun,and hope no liberal comes to the door!

So now you're changing your excuse why I left?

Did he say adopt me? I've never even met you guys in person. He does know I'm an adult that doesn't have enough money to live on his own and not a kid being raised by Mommy, right? Heck, Mom doesn't have that money either. We combine our money. The house belongs to Mom and has always been the logical place to live. The rent in this area has become nuts. Now that the family wants to buy the house off of Mom, God only knows what the future holds. I've been helping Mom since Dad got sick and passed away and have no intention of stopping because of online haters.

Try to just ignore it. Sometimes when we're dealing with our own problems it makes us feel better if we mercilessly attack someone else for theirs. I have no idea how this works, but it does seem to be a popular self-help technique.

No way! Aimee is just the sweetest person. I miss her posts.

She's amazing, isn't she? One of the very few ppl who seem to be able to get along with just about anyone. One of the more disgusting of the Reichwingers on the old forum attacked her one time and called her autistic son a "retard." I bet you can just guess who did NOT defend her, even though the individual in question claims to hate that word and frequently fusses at lefties here for using it. No problem though, the rest of us schooled him severely. What made that incident even more astounding was that the attacker is a psychologist with a PhD who supposedly once worked with children with problems. So a psych and an alleged sped "teacher" combined in a perfect storm of hypocrisy.

She's amazing, isn't she? One of the very few ppl who seem to be able to get along with just about anyone. One of the more disgusting of the Reichwingers on the old forum attacked her one time and called her autistic son a "retard." I bet you can just guess who did NOT defend her, even though the individual in question claims to hate that word and frequently fusses at lefties here for using it. No problem though, the rest of us schooled him severely. What made that incident even more astounding was that the attacker is a psychologist with a PhD who supposedly once worked with children with problems. So a psych and an alleged sped "teacher" combined in a perfect storm of hypocrisy.

This is so horrible I can hardly believe it. Some people should never be in the helping or teaching professions. I hope those kids he supposedly worked with didn't end up more damaged than when they started out.

Aimee seemed super cool. A real loss for a forum that is mostly infamous for bigotry, racism, gossip, INCEL, and xenophobia.

This is so horrible I can hardly believe it. Some people should never be in the helping or teaching professions. I hope those kids he supposedly worked with didn't end up more damaged than when they started out.

For real. Well, when he was on Amazon's forum, he was posting night and day from Japan. He worked for the U.S. govt. at some kind of research position involving our military personnel, and as a translator. He lived in govt.-paid housing, received a taxpayer-funded salary, and often logged more than 100 posts/day. Other than eight hours or so for sleep, he was posting there and at RW sites 16 hours out of 24. Yet he raged and railed against anyone who received/is receiving any sort of "welfare" -- food stamps, Medicaid, cash assistance, etc. Day in and day out those dirty lazy looter with their hands in his personal pocket. He even took the quotes of ppl on the forums and used them in a book about those rotten despicable liberals. Here he is now:

Back