Are You Curious About Judaism?

Let me advise you of something, you vicious lying nutcase. Months ago when Toxic first started claiming that I would have gotten banned... and she repeated it over and over... I took all the info to the mods and had them look into it. Not Phantasmal, the other mods. And I was assured BY THE MODS that I had done nothing to get banned for. I didn't start the thread. I didn't post the link. The only thing I knew about the link is that it led to a new politics forum some of the Amazon crew set up. Right here I posted a link to the thread to rebut Yurt's comment that Owl was lying about the group. It had nothing to do with Toxic. By your logic anybody who read that thread and decided to check out the GR forum would be banned. Furthermore, that GR link was made private. And let's not even talk about the months on end where Toxic falsely believed that Owl was banned as a troll but was still posting in spite of it.

I didn't then or now know anything about Toxic's info except what she posted here. And another thing, you stupid woman: if the mods here thought Owl's post with the GR link was a serious violation of the rules they would have X'd out the link to GR, and placed a footnote with a comment explaining why. But they did not. The thread still exists and so does the link. Let your pea brain think about that for a month or two.

Regarding your advice? Thanks but no thanks. I would never degrade myself by taking advice from a lowlife racist like you, and nobody has less reason to brag about their "standards" than a self-righteous phony like you.
*Meltdown complete*

Top has posted a thread here was deleted, which thread was that?

A thread here on JPP? The one I think she means was Amazon Refugees or something like that, and was started by RB 60. The mods deleted it at his request. There was a bit of personal info posted on that thread, such as private emails Toxic exchanged with Mason when they were an item.... posted by Toxic, that is. I think there was some other stuff too, but I don't recall what. But if that's what the twit is nattering about now, that would be the thread. You can ask RB about why it was deleted.

*Meltdown complete*

Time for your meds, loser. :rofl2:

young-insane-woman-with-straitjacket-stock-photograph_csp4748179.jpg

I know. And if you weren't a member, how could you have posted something from there to JPP? (Which was why we kicked Toxic out... she couldn't help herself.)

All those times she kept posting that I "would have been banned" if the link wasn't made private... I guess she never thought I'd actually follow up with the mods about that.

Why did you fool ass shitposters choose this thread to carry on neverending cat scratch fever ? This shitstream of shitposting belongs in a warzone, does it not ? Just popped in and made an observation; after all, i am an iewitness. Dont give a damn about neverending shitposting.

Did you even read the Post? Owl began asking JoeBruno about his Dick, if he was circumcised. Then it started branching out from there.
"Just popped in and made an observation" ... that's what you ALWAYS do. Why don't you actually READ what is Posted???

A thread here on JPP? The one I think she means was Amazon Refugees or something like that, and was started by RB 60. The mods deleted it at his request. There was a bit of personal info posted on that thread, such as private emails Toxic exchanged with Mason when they were an item.... posted by Toxic, that is. I think there was some other stuff too, but I don't recall what. But if that's what the twit is nattering about now, that would be the thread. You can ask RB about why it was deleted.
I thought it was related to this.

My experiences have taught me there are always 2 sides to every story, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Back