Are You Curious About Judaism?

Most people know very little about it.

You can get most of your questions answered at a website called Judaism 101.

Jews are a tiny minority. Worldwide there are only 13 million Jews, which represents 0.2% of the population.

Our numbers will remain small because we are forbidden to recruit converts.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Yeah.....Forbidden to recruit....but YOU'D BE GLAD to address any questions whatsoever about JUDAISM? Really? So...this thread is just a conspiracy? :dunno:

I'm really shocked that a guy starts a thread about religion, and all of the Democrats/progressives get immediately hostile. I really expected more from you people.

Sarcasm Off

I'm really shocked that a guy starts a thread about religion, and all of the Democrats/progressives get immediately hostile. I really expected more from you people.

Sarcasm Off

I’m shocked that you hold up McCain as a man of principle when he cheated on his first wife

Sarcasm Off

It's the 21st century. How many people try and promote the Cults these days?

Went to the recommended website and couldn't find an answer.
My question is: why are Jews so damn sensitive about being Jews ?

Some are because of the hatred and discrimination they experienced in the past. It's mostly the older Jews and most of them have passed away. My generation has no such problem.

I prefer cats. Mine died a year ago and I still miss her.
She would want you to adopt another, you know...
Before humans die, they write their last will and testament, give their home and all they have to those they leave behind.
If, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I’d ask……..

To a poor lonely stray I’d give my happy home; my bowl and cozy bad, soft pillow and all my toys;
the lap, which I loved so much; the hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice that spoke my name.

I’d will to the sad, scared shelter cat the place I had in my human’s loving heart, of which there seemed to be no bounds.

So, when I die, please do not say, “I will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain is more than I can stand.”

Instead, go find an unloved cat, one whose life has held no joy or hope and give my place to him.

This is the only thing I can give…..

The love I left behind.

Author Unknown

Before humans die, they write their last will and testament, give their home and all they have to those they leave behind.

To a poor lonely stray I’d give my happy home; my bowl and cozy bad, soft pillow and all my toys;
the lap, which I loved so much; the hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice that spoke my name.

I’d will to the sad, scared shelter cat the place I had in my human’s loving heart, of which there seemed to be no bounds.

So, when I die, please do not say, “I will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain is more than I can stand.”

Instead, go find an unloved cat, one whose life has held no joy or hope and give my place to him.

The love I left behind.

Author Unknown

Nice post Top!

The love I left behind.

Author Unknown
I love that.

What a liar. I bet dollars to doughnuts you posted it and super trollenator covered for you like she does others. If she can get someone a free pass for a 12b she can get you one for posting personal info. Guar-on-teed.

You weren't at Amazon. Let the people who were there fight their own decades long battles. Keep scrolling and stay out it, or not. But I will call you out on it when I see it, which is just about every time I come here.

If I ever posted something personal about Toxic, she would have been blabbing it all over this forum since day one. Even she never accused me of that. So now we know you're not only angry and bitter, you're paranoid.

Furthermore, you're so overwrought you still don't understand that my issues with Toxic have zero to do with Amazon and everything to do with JPP. No matter who tries to explain it, you turn blind and deaf.

You can call me out whenever you want. Just don't think for one second that I won't hit back. People like you are a blight on the forum.

Back