Are You Curious About Judaism?

Pucker up, Owl will probably be around soon. Don't be unprepared.

I see the obsession continues even without the Mother Superior of Stalkers around to help! She's busy at her community serv... er, volunteer gig. But she'll drag her claws in here around 4 am tomorrow to give you and Jack some backup.

I bet you're waiting with bated breath for her to show up. She's one person who still gives you the time of day even after you crapped all over her for months.

I've doled out the minimum daily requirement of attention crumbs.

You seldom if ever address any of the venomous stupid spew that Toxic spits out so how is that when you *do* reply to something, suddenly you're trolling the twat? I don't see it. It appears, apparently, only to those who have special eyes that also see Toadstool as a "leader." :laugh:

Top tried to get her banned ,assuming she had something to do with the GR forum.

Yep, exactly. Toxic also tagged along after CF for weeks putting groans on all her posts, and was taken aback with CF went to the Amazon thread and confronted her about it. Too cowardly to respond to anything CF typed; just groans.

I was an eyewitness to how it all went down. Owl started the 'banning' war on Amazon ... that she tried to bring here, but failed.

Well, look at that. Another

uDZ5smT.jpg

I've doled out the minimum daily requirement of attention crumbs.

You seldom if ever address any of the venomous stupid spew that Toxic spits out so how is that when you *do* reply to something, suddenly you're trolling the twat? I don't see it. It appears, apparently, only to those who have special eyes that also see Toadstool as a "leader." :laugh:

Just when you think it's all in the past and we don't need to discuss it ever again... :|

And you know what? I bet you WERE posting links with her personal info.

I don't doubt one bit as a water carrying ass kisser you'd post links to expose her personal info if it meant you scored points with your heroes.

Doesn't all this ax grinding for others get old to you? I mean, move on for God's sake. Life goes on. I've had battles with people over the years on message boards and moved on and forgotten them. This is ridiculous.

And you know what? I bet you WERE posting links with her personal info.

I don't doubt one bit as a water carrying ass kisser you'd post links to expose her personal info if it meant you scored points with your heroes.

Doesn't all this ax grinding for others get old to you? I mean, move on for God's sake. Life goes on. I've had battles with people over the years on message boards and moved on and forgotten them. This is ridiculous.

You bet wrong as usual. You know her personal info, I only know what she talks about on the forum. Even Toxic herself can't say I posted this so-called personal info anywhere and she's pretty handy with the accusations. And why would I need to post links when the people she's fighting with have known about her for years? You really haven't thought this out.

Did you write that sentence about ax-grinding with a straight face? Y O U started the insult fest on this thread and Toxic joined you. Why do Y O U keep bringing up the past instead of moving on?

Seriously, you need help. You're not only bitter and angry, you can't keep your stories straight on this thread.

There is nothing to be curious about judaism 2019. It has been an obsolete, ineffectual religious set of practices since Christ was crucified, and it was corrupted and ineffectual hundreds of years before The Lord Jesus Christ finished the purpose of the House of Judah. Most "jews" these days are fake jews seeking to cash in on being a superminority and extra special people which are not accountable for their universal treasons against The Father. And modern fake jews love some seder plates and all kinds of traditions which are completely aloof from ordinate ways of The Lord. Nonetheless, we graftees/ adoptees will defend Jews until The Lord (rejected King of the House of Judah). Puts His enemies under His feet and seperates the sheep from the goats, and honors the faithful which have identified fake jews as liars, imposters, and indeed fake jews. (The current representations of Judaism are so badly corrupt, it is a shame.)

That's a fascinating tale. You must have written your own bible because that crap is not in the Christian bible. You are both a bigot and a nut.

You bet wrong as usual. You know her personal info, I only know what she talks about on the forum. Even Toxic herself can't say I posted this so-called personal info anywhere and she's pretty handy with the accusations. And why would I need to post links when the people she's fighting with have known about her for years? You really haven't thought this out.

Did you write that sentence about ax-grinding with a straight face? Y O U started the insult fest on this thread and Toxic joined you. Why do Y O U keep bringing up the past instead of moving on?

Seriously, you need help. You're not only bitter and angry, you can't keep your stories straight on this thread.
What a liar. I bet dollars to doughnuts you posted it and super trollenator covered for you like she does others. If she can get someone a free pass for a 12b she can get you one for posting personal info. Guar-on-teed.

You weren't at Amazon. Let the people who were there fight their own decades long battles. Keep scrolling and stay out it, or not. But I will call you out on it when I see it, which is just about every time I come here.

Back