Are You Curious About Judaism?

I bet you're waiting with bated breath for her to show up. She's one person who still gives you the time of day even after you crapped all over her for months.
If crapping all over her means I'm not kissing her ass by trolling TOP, then yes, you are correct. I don't base my actions on an experience someone had with another poster decades ago. You pursue TOP with a relentlessness and hatred not based on anything she has done to you. It's so obvious and stupid. I'm embarrassed for you.

Rave on, lunatic. Rave on.

Seems this whole cyberspace thing is a big thing in your life. For me, it's way to kill time occasionally.

I spend little time here and I'm not here to "make friends". Unlike you, I will never kiss an ass to "get someone to wike me" on a backwater message board.. I'm secure enough I don't need to be validated by anyone else to know my worth. I'm wise enough to know if someone doesn't like me for who I am and instead, only for what I can do to please them, they are not my friend at all.

You are so predictable. As little as I post here, some of the first things I read are you trolling TOP trying to kiss Owl's ass. Every. single. time.

As I recall you were a long-time presence on the defunct DCJ forum and all the other ones you belonged to before that, so your comment that you only "kill time occasionally" rings hollow.

I spend time here to bash trump as much as possible, before that I bashed bush as much as possible, and that's the facts jack. Some people like me, the pro-trumpers hate me. But for the record I also correspond via email with a number of people that I met here. Some of them you would be surprised by. That's the difference between us, I don't consider friendly communications to be sucking up; that's your mindset. And then you try to justify your bitterness by saying how wise you are, how sure you are of your own worth, blah blah blah. Here's a tip... people who really are confident and self-assured don't have to announce it to anyone because it's evident.

I haven't responded to anything you wrote for ages, yet you were compelled to jump into the back-and-forth between Toxic and me. You were just itching to pick a fight and finally found your opening. It's pretty clear that I'm still living in your head rent-free. Get a hobby, why don't you.

If crapping all over her means I'm not kissing her ass by trolling TOP, then yes, you are correct. I don't base my actions on an experience someone had with another poster decades ago. You pursue TOP with a relentlessness and hatred not based on anything she has done to you. It's so obvious and stupid. I'm embarrassed for you.

Top tried to get her banned ,assuming she had something to do with the GR forum.

Was Christie part of Darla's Girl Gang? (This could explain a lot) :whoa:

Now you've really lost the plot. You admitted on the Toxic thread that you didn't really know what was going on between her and other posters and you shouldn't have butted in. So take your own advice.

And note that Every. Single. Time. Toxic was asked what her issues were with me, she refused to answer. That says it all.

As I recall you were a long-time presence on the defunct DCJ forum and all the other ones you belonged to before that, so your comment that you only "kill time occasionally" rings hollow.

I spend time here to bash trump as much as possible, before that I bashed bush as much as possible, and that's the facts jack. Some people like me, the pro-trumpers hate me. But for the record I also correspond via email with a number of people that I met here. Some of them you would be surprised by. That's the difference between us, I don't consider friendly communications to be sucking up; that's your mindset. And then you try to justify your bitterness by saying how wise you are, how sure you are of your own worth, blah blah blah. Here's a tip... people who really are confident and self-assured don't have to announce it to anyone because it's evident.

I haven't responded to anything you wrote for ages, yet you were compelled to jump into the back-and-forth between Toxic and me. You were just itching to pick a fight and finally found your opening. It's pretty clear that I'm still living in your head rent-free. Get a hobby, why don't you.
In the past, I've been a prolific poster on a couple of political MBs. Like everything, it got old and I spend little time on message boards these days.

I've had friendships with people online from these boards, talked to them on the phone etc.

Again, you pursue TOP with a hatred which is motivated by Owl's opinion. You're doing it to please. Period. That's as obvious as the blue sky. Secure people don't need to do such as that. Reading the things you write to TOP, the ugliness and hatred and knowing you're doing it to have a "friend" is ever quite pathetic. I don't do that, never have, never will. I don't need "friends" who expect me to behave in such a manner. Those aren't friends....

Women tend to cluster in groups. That's why I was asking if Christie was part of Queen Darla's Girl Gang.

In the past, I've been a prolific poster on a couple of political MBs. Like everything, it got old and I spend little time on message boards these days.

I've had friendships with people online from these boards, talked to them on the phone etc.

Again, you pursue TOP with a hatred which is motivated by Owl's opinion. You're doing it to please. Period. That's as obvious as the blue sky. Secure people don't need to do such as that. Reading the things you write to TOP, the ugliness and hatred and knowing you're doing it to have a "friend" is ever quite pathetic. I don't do that, never have, never will. I don't need "friends" who expect me to behave in such a manner. Those aren't friends....

Why don't you just sit this one out, Jack? We weren't talking about Owl banning and in fact Owl herself had nothing to do with the issues between me and Toxic.

I was an eyewitness to how it all went down. Owl started the 'banning' war on Amazon ... that she tried to bring here, but failed.

Is it possible you have a learning disability? I rarely respond to Toxic's drivel anymore. She doesn't talk politics or current events, she just follows people around to insult them in her smarmy, passive-aggressive manner. That you think I "hate" her when she's nothing but words on a screen is ludicrous. And that you think I "hate" her to curry favor with Owl is not only ludicrous, it's delusional.

I rarely posted with any of the Amazon people when they first came here. I posted to Toxic after she followed me around criticizing my anti-trump signature pics. I know you don't have the guts to do this but if you went back to 2017 and researched the posts, you'd see what I'm saying is true. You fell for Toxic's self-professed victimhood without having a clue. I told you before what happened, Mason told you, even Owl told you but you still cling to the delusion that I'm pursuing Toxic. She loves attention, even when it's negative attention. You refuse to face that fact because of your own hatred.

Other posters besides me have noted Toxic's M.O. and called her on it but I guess you "didn't see those posts." You are not secure, aware, and confident because if you were you would realize there are two sides to every story.

I was an eyewitness to how it all went down. Owl started the 'banning' war on Amazon ... that she tried to bring here, but failed.

This has nothing to do with Amazon, it was about Goodreads. And the person who kept saying I would have been banned was Toxic.

There is nothing to be curious about judaism 2019. It has been an obsolete, ineffectual religious set of practices since Christ was crucified, and it was corrupted and ineffectual hundreds of years before The Lord Jesus Christ finished the purpose of the House of Judah. Most "jews" these days are fake jews seeking to cash in on being a superminority and extra special people which are not accountable for their universal treasons against The Father. And modern fake jews love some seder plates and all kinds of traditions which are completely aloof from ordinate ways of The Lord. Nonetheless, we graftees/ adoptees will defend Jews until The Lord (rejected King of the House of Judah). Puts His enemies under His feet and seperates the sheep from the goats, and honors the faithful which have identified fake jews as liars, imposters, and indeed fake jews. (The current representations of Judaism are so badly corrupt, it is a shame.)

Sweet Jesus, iewitness. Do you even read what the hell is going on here? We're talking Girl Gangs, Vagina Power, Who's on Top, and other related Topics.
(do you just have a 'vision' ... then blurt something out?)

Back