Are You Curious About Judaism?

I'll talk to Mason!

Remember Len? The one with the little Cantina on the other side of Town. On the WRONG side of Town, down by the Docks. Well, he once said "I refuse to join a Club that would have me as a Member".
THAT ... is how I feel about the Amazon Tavern. That fucking Owl cunt has turned it into a fucking Tea Room!

Just look at this disgusting filth.

And this is what ass-kisser Christie and Owl defend.

Take a good look, this is a typical post from the meth-head called "evince".

You and Toxic give a pass to all the disgusting bigoted comments from CFM and the other racists, and the death wish filth from Teflon Don, so you have no room to talk, Life is Gloomy.

Every....single....one....;)

Just a heads-up Toxic... you quoted this phrase about 20 times since yesterday morning. "...accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of and the dummies buy into it."

Poor Cinnabar doesn't know what she unleashed in you when she used that phrase. We'll probably see it in your posts as much as or more than "TOP Derangement Syndrome...An affliction suffered by several on this board."
Btw, don't let Life is Gloomy know you have a new poster to quote, she's jealous of cyber-friendships. :rofl2:

That line was from Machiavelli. That isn't an exact quote, but it is from the 1400's or early 1500,s. Both sides do it today. Blame the other side for what you are doing. Ukraine is a good example.

I recall that for eight years most conservatives thought every single thing Obama did was bad. Now it's turnabout and the cons aren't handling it well.

Nearly everythong he did WAS bad because the policies he employed were flawed and the rest was simple fraud or outright criminal.

Nearly everythong he did WAS bad because the policies he employed were flawed and the rest was simple fraud or outright criminal.

Uh-huh. A career criminal who went unprosecuted because of the "deep state." That's right up there with the conservative assertion that Hillary is the country's most open serial killer. :rofl2:

Remember Len? The one with the little Cantina on the other side of Town. On the WRONG side of Town, down by the Docks. Well, he once said "I refuse to join a Club that would have me as a Member".
THAT ... is how I feel about the Amazon Tavern. That fucking Owl cunt has turned it into a fucking Tea Room!

Groucho Marx said that line about being a member.

You and Toxic give a pass to all the disgusting bigoted comments from CFM and the other racists, and the death wish filth from Teflon Don, so you have no room to talk, Life is Gloomy.
Along with giving a pass to Evine, you relentlessly pursue "Top" accusing her of trolling that braindead meth-addled moron, christieasskisser.

All of this to impress Owl. I can spot a gutless sycophant follower though a computer screen and you are it.

Got your number, 100x over.

You have it backwards, Toxic. This is the gold standard of ass-kissing threads and it was started by your very own personal ass-kisser.

TOP Derangement Syndrome
An affliction suffered by several on this board.

She lives rent-free in your head. You can't get through a thread without mentioning her name.

Her mere existence makes you melt down. Funny.

And because you lovelovelove the attention, you continued bumping it and quoting from it until even your very own personal ass-kisser got fed up and called you out. :rofl2:
There is no reason for me to kiss anyone's ass because frankly, I don't GAF. If that isn't obvious, Idk what is. You want to impress Owl because she is an instigator and brighter than you and your super troll mod. You posture by following and attacking TOP because you want to please her and the Amazonians.

I like her personally but I'm not going to troll TOP or anyone else to please her. If she doesn't like me because of that, so be it.

All the hoopla about "uuuh uuuh I have my weasons for hating TOP two!!" Don't buy it. Go sell that tripe to some imbecile like Evince.

You are pathetic and insecure to kiss ass on a backwater message board. The day you realize the only opinion that matters is yours is the day you will set yourself free. Seek help.

Along with giving a pass to Evine, you relentlessly pursue "Top" accusing her of trolling that braindead meth-addled moron, christieasskisser.

All of this to impress Owl. I can spot a gutless sycophant follower though a computer screen and you are it.

Got your number, 100x over.

Nah, you're wrong. I'm not here to impress people and I handed out plenty of thanks to others long before Owl came to this forum.

Now here's my analysis. You cannot understand the difference between friendliness and sucking up because you are a suspicious, friendless person in real life. Something happened to you in the past... you were either betrayed or cast aside, and now you're bitter and your thinking is warped. You say as much yourself when you brag about going it alone and not needing people to approve of you. You have a chip on your shoulder and a mote in your eye.

I bet you burst into happy tears every time Owl gives you some crumbs of attention. It's so obvious I can feel it radiating from the monitor every time you suck up to her.

You are doing exactly what your sycophant Toxic's been posting in this thread and others... "...accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of ..." and you're too dishonest to admit it.

There is no reason for me to kiss anyone's ass because frankly, I don't GAF. If that isn't obvious, Idk what is. You want to impress Owl because she is an instigator and brighter than you and your super troll mod. You posture by following and attacking TOP because you want to please her and the Amazonians.

I like her personally but I'm not going to troll TOP or anyone else to please her. If she doesn't like me because of that, so be it.

All the hoopla about "uuuh uuuh I have my weasons for hating TOP two!!" Don't buy it. Go sell that tripe to some imbecile like Evince.

You are pathetic and insecure to kiss ass on a backwater message board. The day you realize the only opinion that matters is yours is the day you will set yourself free. Seek help.

Take a tip from Michael Phelps and sign up for Talkspace, Life is Gloomy. https://www.talkspace.com/michael

You have so many issues it would be impossible for you to sort yourself out without help. And you are so self-deceptive it's a wonder you can get through life without melting down constantly.

Nah, you're wrong. I'm not here to impress people and I handed out plenty of thanks to others long before Owl came to this forum.

Now here's my analysis. You cannot understand the difference between friendliness and sucking up because you are a suspicious, friendless person in real life. Something happened to you in the past... you were either betrayed or cast aside, and now you're bitter and your thinking is warped. You say as much yourself when you brag about going it alone and not needing people to approve of you. You have a chip on your shoulder and a mote in your eye.

I bet you burst into happy tears every time Owl gives you some crumbs of attention. It's so obvious I can feel it radiating from the monitor every time you suck up to her.

You are doing exactly what your sycophant Toxic's been posting in this thread and others... "...accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of ..." and you're too dishonest to admit it.
Seems this whole cyberspace thing is a big thing in your life. For me, it's way to kill time occasionally.

I spend little time here and I'm not here to "make friends". Unlike you, I will never kiss an ass to "get someone to wike me" on a backwater message board.. I'm secure enough I don't need to be validated by anyone else to know my worth. I'm wise enough to know if someone doesn't like me for who I am and instead, only for what I can do to please them, they are not my friend at all.

You are so predictable. As little as I post here, some of the first things I read are you trolling TOP trying to kiss Owl's ass. Every. single. time.

That's rich coming from the biggest ass-kisser who's ever posted on this board.

I'm not here to "make friends", I'm sorry you are, ass kissing Olympian.

I'm sure it wouldn't be easy for you to make friends on this or any forum. But cheer up, you'll always have Toxic groveling at your cyber-feet. :rofl2:

Back