Are You Curious About Judaism?

I thought it was related to this.

My experiences have taught me there are always 2 sides to every story, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

I never could figure out why,Top thought what was posted on the Legendary GR Amazon Refugee
forum had anything to do with,JPP?
Mason told her he would let her join,if she would use one of her handles,instead of sneaking on,once with the personal information of a poster from Amazon,that had her back,and post here now.

Did you even read the Post? Owl began asking JoeBruno about his Dick, if he was circumcised. Then it started branching out from there.
"Just popped in and made an observation" ... that's what you ALWAYS do. Why don't you actually READ what is Posted???

It does not matter what Psychobird asks me. She is on my "Ignore" list. I don't see her posts.

No. Christiefan posted a link to a JPP THREAD that mentioned Goodreads and had a link. A link to Goodreads, NOT to anything at all about Toxic (as much as she wishes it was so). Here, here's the link -- the exact same link -- that Christiefan posted here on JPP. If you think it has personal info or anything else that violates the rules here, report away. Toxic already tried and died. When you come back, kindly let me know how CF posted any of the shit you've been accusing her of. She only posted this link. Like even Toxic said.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?86008-We-Need-Some-Fresh-Meat&p=2064612#post2064612

Who was banned? Toxic? CF? Neither have been banned here. Toxic was multiple, multiple times on Amazon. As I said, we (Mason and I) banned the person on GR who posted info. That same person or someone else posted it here as well and was banned. Christiefan was not that person. I am not either, and neither are Mason or Jade.

You were banned many time from Amazon Politics Forum. For some reason, every time you and Mason attack TOP you come looking worse for it.

Most people know very little about it.

You can get most of your questions answered at a website called Judaism 101.

Jews are a tiny minority. Worldwide there are only 13 million Jews, which represents 0.2% of the population.

Our numbers will remain small because we are forbidden to recruit converts.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.
By now, it should be abundantly clear that most of us are not all that curious about Judaism. Perhaps, when and if guno (aka guano) has the chutzpah to return from his latest 12 b violation, you will understand why.

then you also know NOTHING about jews then

jesus was a Jew wasn't he ?

and all those other jews you follow lived before, during and after Jesus's life

you are terrible at representing your religion dude

Nobody appointed me to do that.
I have a special request:

Write your opinion on a piece of paper. Then roll the paper into a ball. Then bend over at the waist and stick the ball up your ass.

By now, it should be abundantly clear that most of us are not all that curious about Judaism. Perhaps, when and if guno (aka guano) has the chutzpah to return from his latest 12 b violation, you will understand why.

Who appointed you as spokesman, Big Mouth? If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM.

You were banned many time from Amazon Politics Forum. For some reason, every time you and Mason attack TOP you come looking worse for it.

Why's that? Yes, you're right. I *was* also banned multiple times from Amazon. And guess who did the reporting, then chortled about it in emails to Mason and others, as well as publicly, hmm? Hint: It's the same one who constantly prattles about getting ppl banned here.

It does not matter what Psychobird asks me. She is on my "Ignore" list. I don't see her posts.

Well Joe, you've probably done the right thing. I try to avoid discussing other Posters here at JPP, but in her case, an exception has to be made. Just be forewarned that her next set of questions will be aimed at 'length', 'girth', 'shower or grower', and 'do you practice waxing as an Orthodox Jew'.
(some of the Newbies have been run off before, soooooo, just wanted to 'cushion' the experience)

Well Joe, you've probably done the right thing. I try to avoid discussing other Posters here at JPP, but in her case, an exception has to be made. Just be forewarned that her next set of questions will be aimed at 'length', 'girth', 'shower or grower', and 'do you practice waxing as an Orthodox Jew'.
(some of the Newbies have been run off before, soooooo, just wanted to 'cushion' the experience)

Poor Jack. If only some lonely shrimp boat captain would give you something else to fantasize about, how happy we all would be. Have you ever told Joe about your "adventures" down at the waterfront?

Poor Jack. If only some lonely shrimp boat captain would give you something else to fantasize about, how happy we all would be. Have you ever told Joe about your "adventures" down at the waterfront?

Owl. How many of our Newbies have you frightened off with your 'Pull down your pants first' comments here? I'm trying to help Joe adjust to the JPP World he has just entered.

Why's that? Yes, you're right. I *was* also banned multiple times from Amazon. And guess who did the reporting, then chortled about it in emails to Mason and others, as well as publicly, hmm? Hint: It's the same one who constantly prattles about getting ppl banned here.

I can't prove it, but seriously doubt that TOP was responsible for all of your bans. I believe that you should accept responsibility for them.

Back