Aristotle’s Rules for Living Well

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASSHOLE
Hold your breath until I do. While you are turning various shades of blue, something constructive you can do is learn to recognize when your "Caps Lock" is pressed, although I am plesantly surprised to learn that you were somehow able to figure out how the keys work on your keyboard; I had bet that it was beyond you. You rose to the occasion. Kudos.

By the way, I was reading over a bunch of your posts and I was suitably impressed with the flexibility you exhibit in posting the only two words you really know, i.e. "fuck you." I noticed that you are able to work those words into a response when they are, in fact, the only words in your response. Outstanding!

You never never mentioned from which school you played hooky. Would you mind cluing us all in? How many credits do you get for that in a standard public school curriculum these days?

Anyway, if you'd take your cousin's cock out of your mouth just for a moment and reread my post, giving it your full attention, I think you'll see that there are several key points that you obviously missed.

giphy.gif

1D-10T

until you learn to post in good faith, Mr. Wiki-warrior, you don't deserve access to my time.
You responded to me, dimwit.
I almost never read your posts.

Access to my writing is evidently important to you.

My comments on Aristotle were evidently so important to you it inspired you to spend a Sunday afternoon frantically googling for info about Aristotle, and plagiarizing or paraphrasing what other people wrote about him.

“How to flourish” was one such topic, “flourishing” being a workable rendering of Aristotle’s term eudaimonia. We might also translate the term in the usual way, as “happiness,” as long as we suspend some of that word’s modern associations; eudaimonia wasn’t something that waxed and waned with our moods.

For Aristotle, ethics was centrally concerned with how to live a good life: a flourishing existence was also a virtuous one.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...-well-aristotle-susan-sauve-meyer-book-review

I prefer Socrates as he simplifies it perfectly, the unexamined life is not worth living. Since you don't do the former you should heed the latter. We see this in action right here in JPP in leftists. They never examine themselves, their opinions or their actions and therefore live in a fantasy world of believing they are always right and virtuous. This leads the best of leftists to be mere assholes but the worst of them to be assholes AND evil.

You responded to me, dimwit.
I almost never read your posts.

Access to my writing is evidently important to you.

My comments on Aristotle were evidently so important to you it inspired you to spend a Sunday afternoon frantically googling for info about Aristotle, and plagiarizing or paraphrasing what other people wrote about him.

Is this another "ILaceWords" name?

Maybe Into the Night.
This is a case in point. Let's just marvel at how insightful this post of yours is. Why, your intellectual contributions to this thread are truly amazing.

Now you are going to bitch and moan and whine and rag and gripe and cry and pout and throw a tantrum like a baby, just because someone pointed out how totally vapid your posts are.

So go ahead, get it out of your system. Cry, you fucking baby. Let's hear you scream and bawl like nobody's business, just to distract attention away from the fact that you never had any intention to contribute intellectually to this thread or to any other. You don't know anything. Even your insults are lame.

Moron.

0358159e30319b9e73c7169440928e95.jpg

This is a case in point. Let's just marvel at how insightful this post of yours is. Why, your intellectual contributions to this thread are truly amazing.

Now you are going to bitch and moan and whine and rag and gripe and cry and pout and throw a tantrum like a baby, just because someone pointed out how totally vapid your posts are.

So go ahead, get it out of your system. Cry, you fucking baby. Let's hear you scream and bawl like nobody's business, just to distract attention away from the fact that you never had any intention to contribute intellectually to this thread or to any other. You don't know anything. Even your insults are lame.

Moron.

0358159e30319b9e73c7169440928e95.jpg

This post cracks me up.

I'll never understand what people get out of writing that nonsense.
You will apparently never understand many, many simple things. You're as stupid as dirt. I don't think you could point me to a post of yours that demonstrates that you understand something. You'll probably never understand what people get out of simply communicating.

At some point you discovered that ignorance is bliss and you really enjoyed it.

cef89bf5669e2a705dd070703bb41c59.jpg

Back