Art, Beauty, and Monotheism

you are seriously mentally ill
So you and Terry both expect others to believe that you are some sort of psychiatric professionals who can render diagnoses. How is that working out for you?

... and here I was thinking that you were making a concerted effort to get something right in one of your posts. Boy, I certainly blew that call.

Could we get another one of your "fuck you"s in your patented lower-case style that's too lazy to press the shift key?

f04c008ea06f71c1a6ce6867c70f7317.jpg

Please kill yourself.
I do not understand why people come to this forum just to harass those trying to have serious discussions.
I don't understand why dumbshits like you come to this forum expecting others to consider incoherent grunting and "fuck you" as a serious discussion. You really should extend to this board the courtesy of learning something first. You and Cypress both are uneducated twits who simply regurgitate what someone else has told you to think and to say. You never checked whether any of it was correct or if any of it even made any sense. If an adult tries to contribute to your thread, you immediately get defensive and hurl a "fuck you" ... or maybe a "you don't know anything" as you pout like a fucking baby.

Seriously, could you just find another board to annoy, perhaps one that issues free crayons?

Moron.

Oh, and Fuck You. Please kill yourself.

b1d90b29881d56a10a3fe24dc211ff5c.jpg

shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit
Which one do you want? Should I kill myself or should I shut the fuck up? ... and remember to hold your breath until I finish. This has to be a team effort.

Why are dumbshits like you allowed internet access when we should be holding you up as ample justification for euthenasia? Talk about opportunities wasted.

b1d90b29881d56a10a3fe24dc211ff5c.jpg

Back