As of today, Id say Harris is no longer the underdog.

Jarod

Contributor
Harris has been inching up on trump in the last few weeks in the state polling and nationally...

In the past I have always said that she was the underdog, but I am now putting her at even with the former president.

This election has moved to 50/50.......... Because of trumps underhandedness and willingness to steal it if he can, that still puts him a tiny bit higher chance of being inaugurated in January.

I'm actually confident that she'll win the election,
but with the current SCOTUS,
that doesn't mean she'll actually be seated.

I can see this scenario.
Biden won't have the balls to use his SCOTUS-given unlimited powers
to make sure that Harris is seated regardless of court shenanigans.

Harris will have to get the cabinet to 25th Amendment him
and take care of it herself prior to January.

Problem with polls is that tomorrow there will be another poll, and then one after that, and one after that, etc., look hard enough and anyone can find one to support nearly anything they want to be true

Plus, I do believe there is a undercount of Trump supporters in polls, the voter who won’t say he/she is a Trumpkin but when in the election booth votes for Trump, especially in swing States

Problem with polls is that tomorrow there will be another poll, and then one after that, and one after that, etc., look hard enough and anyone can find one to support nearly anything they want to be true

Plus, I do believe there is a undercount of Trump supporters in polls, the voter who won’t say he/she is a Trumpkin but when in the election booth votes for Trump, especially in swing States
Especially when you have people like me who tell these things that I am voting trump. Enjoy!

Harris has been inching up on trump in the last few weeks in the state polling and nationally...

In the past I have always said that she was the underdog, but I am now putting her at even with the former president.

This election has moved to 50/50.......... Because of trumps underhandedness and willingness to steal it if he can, that still puts him a tiny bit higher chance of being inaugurated in January.
and yet she is sliding down in all but one of the swing state averages.....
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/arizona/trump-vs-harris

It will come down to voter suppression, and vote manipulation in the end. Harris will have to win by an astronomical number of votes to convince the Supreme Court to allow her to be POTUS.

Georgia is trying very hard to contest any vote tally that doesn't favor trump. They will purposely make it so the votes cannot be verified on time via their new 'hand count only 'law.

It will come down to voter suppression, and vote manipulation in the end. Harris will have to win by an astronomical number of votes to convince the Supreme Court to allow her to be POTUS.

Georgia is trying very hard to contest any vote tally that doesn't favor trump. They will purposely make it so the votes cannot be verified on time via their new 'hand count only 'law.
She really needs to win without Georgia, their vote cant be counted on anyway.

1727299497870.png

:troll:

Back