As of today, Id say Harris is no longer the underdog.

Trump IS very clear about where he stands. And that's often the problem.

He stands for:

1. Mocking the disabled
2. Mocking POW's
3. Mocking fallen soldiers
4. Trusting Vladimir Putin over US intel services
5. Sexually attacking women without their permission (2005 admission)
6. Sexually attacking women (Bergdorf's Dressing Room)
7. Lying about minorities in an effort to demonize a scapegoat for his followers
8. Lying about pretty much everything no matter how trivial
10. Grrrrrrr Mexicans
11. Rackin' up felonies
12. Cheating on every wife he's ever had
13. Having sex with sex workers without protection
14. Flyin' on Jeffy's plane
15. Running up the cost of goods to Americans by replacing taxes with tarrifs on foreign goods
16. Eliminating basic human rights from women in the US
17. Lying about how everyone wanted him to to do that
18. Lying about how it isn't really eliminating basic rights from women
19. Did I mention fucking sex workers without protection? I wonder if he's ever paid for abortions.
20. His superiority in literally everything in the world despite his inability to talk like an adult.

Well, we actually kinda do. But if I DON'T agree with mocking the disabled, mocking POW's attacking blue star families, siding with vicious murderous dictators, demonizing brown people for simple political gain...I've got to vote for someone. And obviously Trump doesn't fit my needs.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Harris has been inching up on trump in the last few weeks in the state polling and nationally...

In the past I have always said that she was the underdog, but I am now putting her at even with the former president.

This election has moved to 50/50.......... Because of trumps underhandedness and willingness to steal it if he can, that still puts him a tiny bit higher chance of being inaugurated in January.
Curious phrasing, a la Nate Silver who has it a tossup. Three new polls just out this afternoon (see them at 538.com) however, have Harris leading nationally from 5 to 8 points, normally enough to take the EC.

Ummmm, yeah, you see your guy is pretty fuckin' toxic. So your guy isn't going to suddenly sprint ahead in the polls. The ONLY way Trump wins is if he somehow manages to get a solid electoral college strategy. He can't win based on how many Americans actually prefer him.

So if I were you I'd focus on making sure he's got that down because he isn't going to actually get any more followers. It's like when a cult is revealed to be a messed up cult it tends to attract FEWER people. Your best shot was back in 2016 when people didn't know him so well.
Your Woman is what ever she can say to get elected. She hasn't done one damn good thing in 3.5 years. Her one job was to fix the border and she made one pit stop in El Paso when the epicenter of illegal Immigration was Eagles Pass. The border is MUCH worse than when she took office.

Reactions: TOP
So in the future are we supposed to let you folks in the MAGA movement select our candidate? That way you have an actual chance of winning if you get to choose who you go up against?
listen up shit stain - you didn't select Kamala.

stop lying for 2 seconds

Top, of all the crazies here, you are perhaps the only one of whom I respect....now you can attack me all you want, but those sentiments are real....now with that being said...I actually agree with a lot of stuff the racist white trash can spews at his Klan rallies, especially the shit about immigrants. But Trump is all talk no action, Top. He fucked over the UAW's, he fucked over Blue States during Covid, he never built a wall, Democrats did that and Top, this so called great economy, deny this shit all you want, but Trump was handed by the Obama administration a economy that was recovering...the bitch did NOTHING, NADA TO enhance nor improve it. Those are just facts....and Yes by googling the Trump years, there was times of prosperity, but Trump proved to be more dangerous as Covid inched up and he failed to contain it and manage it...but here's why I can not as a woman of color ever vote a party hostile to my race and gender...the man is beyond racist, condescending and apathetic to my needs....but I will contend, I got a feeling he's gonna be our next nightmare, ie President...and America will regret it.
i'm not here to attack you...I have sincere concern for you...Your sentiments are really nothing that I've not heard before over the years as a teacher in a very generational black community....lol...;) I always have concern for anyone who gets that upset, and may suffer from health issues as well...and have more responsibilities than they deserve to have...
But I'm sure you take care of business as necessary...
I disagree with you when it comes to who would make the better president of the two running....
But my concern is my family, our schools, and our community, because obviously, that's where I am...
I'm not afraid for the country if President Trump wins...I am very afraid if she does...
We all should be...
But I get where you're coming from, as I said...you just take care...
It's kind of out of our four hands, truthfully...I imagine we'll both make the best of what happens...

Your Woman is what ever she can say to get elected. She hasn't done one damn good thing in 3.5 years. Her one job was to fix the border and she made one pit stop in El Paso when the epicenter of illegal Immigration was Eagles Pass. The border is MUCH worse than when she took office.

her job was NOT to fix the border. She was leading an investigation as to the causes of the exodus from meso America but not to fix the border.

And that's the sad thing... he's a lying, angry, semi-literate convicted criminal yet they still support him.
that's not the sad thing.

the sad thing is you first picked Dementia Joe to keep him out of office - and when the cheap fake lies blew up, you had to settle for a nut job that would never win a primary on her own

Agree. It cannot come down to Ga. for obvious reasons. I don't believe the courts will allow hand counting of ballots, given that every Republican in state politics is against it.

Why are you guys so worried about Georgia? Don't you have enough illegal aliens down there to take up the slack?

her job was NOT to fix the border. She was leading an investigation as to the causes of the exodus from meso America but not to fix the border.
There is and was no such position as border czar. She was asked to go to countries with many immigrants coming here, and what can be done to keep their people home.

i'm not here to attack you...I have sincere concern for you...Your sentiments are really nothing that I've not heard before over the years as a teacher in a very generational black community....lol...;) I always have concern for anyone who gets that upset, and may suffer from health issues as well...and have more responsibilities than they deserve to have...
But I'm sure you take care of business as necessary...
I disagree with you when it comes to who would make the better president of the two running....
But my concern is my family, our schools, and our community, because obviously, that's where I am...
I'm not afraid for the country if President Trump wins...I am very afraid if she does...
We all should be...
But I get where you're coming from, as I said...you just take care...
It's kind of out of our four hands, truthfully...I imagine we'll both make the best of what happens...
OK I sincerely feel for ppl like you....the ignorance and blindness is just too extraordinary to comprehend. Trump is not a well man, there's something wrong with this guy and the fact ppl like you, chose to ignore it, simply because of a dollar, simply because we, hate immigrants, simply because Harris is a black woman??????? Absolutely extraordinary...and Please give up the I see black ppl mantra's, its so old and yesterday.

OK I sincerely feel for ppl like you....the ignorance and blindness is just too extraordinary to comprehend. Trump is not a well man, there's something wrong with this guy and the fact ppl like you, chose to ignore it, simply because of a dollar, simply because we, hate immigrants, simply because Harris is a black woman??????? Absolutely extraordinary...and Please give up the I see black ppl mantra's, its so old and yesterday.
I don't ignore anything... and it would be kind of hard for me to give up seeing black people... or biracial people...do sorry...no can do...;)

you lie quite a bit. what does that say about you that you go to forums and post obvious lies? why would any "well person" do such a thing?

I imagine her internal polls are trouble
I haven't seen any trip yet... and they just released the numbers about how many illegals migrants havr been released into the country who are murderers or convicted sex ooffendes...25,000... That should give her something to talk about at the border...

I haven't seen any trip yet... and they just released the numbers about how many illegals migrants havr been released into the country who are murderers or convicted sex ooffendes...25,000... That should give her something to talk about at the border...
OK .....and guess who these motherfuckers ain't terrorizing? Trump, our schools, white communities. So if anybody should be fuckin pissed, its N***GAS!! Number one reason I loath Biden and glad the old bitch is gone.1727459872583.png

Feel better... Be better...;)
OK .....and guess who these motherfuckers ain't terrorizing? Trump, our schools, white communities. So if anybody should be fuckin pissed, its N***GAS!! Number one reason I loath Biden and glad the old bitch is gone.
And We deserve better than the last 4 years....Walz said so....

Back