“As president I could have declassified it”

Probably in the same manor as every other person wound up with them, only they were immediately returned upon discovery

Irrelevant. The piece of shit you elected was in possession of classified documents for YEARS in a closet and in his garage. So let me get this straight, if I rob a bank and years later I return the money after they find I have the money, then no crime was committed?

"That poor guy is going to see the disparity and how he is treated versus trump." Whats the inference here? Are you actually stupid or do you just play stupid here?

It has nothing to do with Biden. Trumps co-defendant will suffer worse than Trump is going to suffer.

So just like the other poster you think trump receives deferential treatment. How about Biden? Any preferential treatment with him?

I think if Biden had done the same thing as Trump, he would suffer the same treatment.
You cant compare the two. Unless you live in lala land.

It has nothing to do with Biden. Trumps co-defendant will suffer worse than Trump is going to suffer.

Of course it doesnt because you dont want it to have anything to do with Biden. So you ARE claiming trump receives deferential treatment. Good maybe some honesty . Does Biden receive any deferential treatment? Here is where the honesty falls apart.

Of course it doesnt because you dont want it have anything to do with Biden. So you ARE claiming trump receives deferential treatment. Does Biden receive any deferential treatment?

I was simply not talking about Biden at the time, but you took what I said and put words in my mouth. Its part of your stupid deflection game.

I will answer your question...

I do not see any example of Biden receiving deferential treatment.
I do see where Trump does... His daughter (a top White House advisor) received muilt-millions from the Saudi's but there are no investigations... Hunter Biden is under tuns of investigation, and he wasn't even in the White House.

I think if Biden had done the same thing as Trump, he would suffer the same treatment.
You cant compare the two. Unless you live in lala land.

You know that's a like of horse shit you've unloaded right? Becket the election we were told the hunter laptop story was misinformation thena year later we were told no its a legit story. Why do you people assume everyone is as stupid as you?

Irrelevant. The piece of shit you elected was in possession of classified documents for YEARS in a closet and in his garage. So let me get this straight, if I rob a bank and years later I return the money after they find I have the money, then no crime was committed?

Your comments do not even come close to justifying the crimes Trump is charged with. Yet all Trump had to do was return every document when asked, as did Biden and the others. Trump is now facing crimes of his own making and choosing.

You know that's a like of horse shit you've unloaded right? Becket the election we were told the hunter laptop story was misinformation thena year later we were told no its a legit story. Why do you people assume everyone is as stupid as you?

Are they even investigating the Kushner's (both top White House advisors with power that helped the Saudi's)

I never heard the laptop was illegit or legit. I do not care about Hunter unless there is evidence President Biden was involved.

(Id also like to point out that preferential treatment of someone else, even if it did happen, does not absolve criminal behavior)

Your comments do not even come close to justifying the crimes Trump is charged with. Yet all Trump had to do was return every document when asked, as did Biden and the others. Trump is now facing crimes of his own making and choosing.

So you do believe if I rob a bank and return the money when I get caught, no crime has been committed.

Are they even investigating the Kushner's (both top White House advisors with power that helped the Saudi's)

I never heard the laptop was illegit or legit. I do not care about Hunter unless there is evidence President Biden was involved.

(Id also like to point out that preferential treatment of someone else, even if it did happen, does not absolve criminal behavior)

Of course Brandon is involved otherwise shi gives a fuck if hunter is dead or alive. He was a pipeline to his old man. Nice to see you admit Bidens get preferential treatment

So you do believe if I rob a bank and return the money when I get caught, no crime has been committed.

There is a difference between intentionally robbing a bank, intentionally taking top secret docs, and accidentally having them in the way Biden and many others have.

There is a difference between intentionally robbing a bank, intentionally taking top secret docs, and accidentally having them in the way Biden and many others have.

So your argument is the classified documents accidentally ended up in bidens old law office closet and his garage therefore no harm no foul. I am willing to bet the protocol for handling classified documents includes leaving them for years in your old law office closet and your garage. I mean those are both highly secure places where no unauthorized person had access to them.

So your argument is the classified documents accidentally ended up in bidens old law office closet and his garage therefore no harm no foul. I am willing to bet the protocol for handling classified documents includes leaving them for years in your old law office closet and your garage. I mean those are both highly secure places where no unauthorized person had access to them.

There is no proof whatsoever that these documents were not there by accident. Totally different from Trumps crimes.

There is no proof whatsoever that these documents were not there by accident. Totally different from Trumps crimes.

So AGAIN, you're claiming because they were allegedly there by accident no crime was committed. It's part of the accepted protocol of handing classified documents to leave them in an old law office closet and your garage.

Back