“As president I could have declassified it”

Of course Brandon is involved otherwise shi gives a fuck if hunter is dead or alive. He was a pipeline to his old man. Nice to see you admit Bidens get preferential treatment

Do you have some evidence of your claim about Shi? You see, you believe Biden is getting special treatment because you believe a lot of things that are not supported by any evidence.

There have been many high governmental officials found with classified info, and so long as they were immediately returned there was no crime!
Is Trumps situation any different?

Do you have some evidence of your claim about Shi? You see, you believe Biden is getting special treatment because you believe a lot of things that are not supported by any evidence.

There is more evidence for this than for that gold digging whore who claimed she was raped. What was it you told me again? Oh that's right, "There's evidence you just don't like the evidence". Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

There is more evidence for this than for that gold digging whore who claimed she was raped. What was it you told me again? Oh that's right, "There's evidence you just don't like the evidence". Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

So what you’re saying is you have no evidence of your claims?

Show us your evidence right now, handjob!

So what you’re saying is you have no evidence of your claims?

Sure do you just dont like it. I don't give a shit what you like. Brandon gets preferential treatment. Had the exact same exact circumstances happened with trump you would blow a gasket. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Sure do you just dont like it. I don't give a shit what you like. Brandon gets preferential treatment. Had the exact same exact circumstances happened with trump you would blow a gasket. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

The exact same situation did not happen with Trump.

Please show this evidence, I’m pretty sure you have nothing.

Trump holding top secret info in unsecured locations

"But Biden" or "but Clinton" is the most retarded reply anyone can give.

Will the Trumptards stop and think about how black people feel when they are overly prosecuted and investigated by law? NOPE.

No, Trump could not have declassified it. That is not how it works. Trump had the system explained to him when he came into office. The entire admin and all the workers are carefully told about how classification functions. As normal, Trump is lying. There is a procedure that includes notifying all the agencies that deal with the material so they can explain to their workers what is classified and what no longer is.
In fact, any info about nukes, including design, manufacture, number and utilization is designated "restricted data". That process is overseen by the head of the Department of Energy.
Any other declassification is done in consultation with the other agencies who have an interest in it.
It is not done by abracadabra methods.

Back