Ask me political/idealogical questions. Will answer them 100% honestly, no trolling

also this thread is very serial, I want people to ask me questions they have misunderstood about me. I've made such a habit of blending my sardonicism, tongue in cheekness, that I think sometimes I don't even know where I truly stand. This thread is going to be the ultimate reference point so if I'm arguing in a thread, people can look this one up and be like .. . "ok, grind actually just believes 'this'"

How do you feel we as a nation are doing internationally? What should we do differently?

How do you feel we as a nation are doing internationally? What should we do differently?

I think we are doing fine internationally. I think we should stay in the U.N. and be obstructionists. We should be entirely self serving, whatever benefits us the most is what we should do.

also this thread is very serial, I want people to ask me questions they have misunderstood about me. I've made such a habit of blending my sardonicism, tongue in cheekness, that I think sometimes I don't even know where I truly stand. This thread is going to be the ultimate reference point so if I'm arguing in a thread, people can look this one up and be like .. . "ok, grind actually just believes 'this'"
Which do you think is the fairer form of taxation, progressive taxation or regressive flat taxes?

I agree. Fuck the UN.
I can't believe that this issue is still alive in right wing circles. This issue was put to bed for good on Dec 7 1941 and again on Sept 11, 2001. Only a person of monumental stupidity would argue that we shouldn't be internationally engaged. The UN Serves a purpose but it's never, ever once stopped the US from promoting it's own self intrests. If you want a disengaged libertarian wonderland then move to Somalia. They have what you want there.

I clicked the link and I still don't think she's hotter than scarjo. Though I think she may be more talented. I love her on the big bang theory. Her interactions with Sheldon are usually the funniest part of the show.

I clicked the link and I still don't think she's hotter than scarjo. Though I think she may be more talented. I love her on the big bang theory. Her interactions with Sheldon are usually the funniest part of the show.

Don't get me wrong... they are both hot...

I am biased because I do like the BBT... I agree with you on their interaction...

I can't believe that this issue is still alive in right wing circles. This issue was put to bed for good on Dec 7 1941 and again on Sept 11, 2001. Only a person of monumental stupidity would argue that we shouldn't be internationally engaged. The UN Serves a purpose but it's never, ever once stopped the US from promoting it's own self intrests. If you want a disengaged libertarian wonderland then move to Somalia. They have what you want there.

I didn't say leave, I said be obstructionist. I have no problem using the U.N. as a tool to further our own goals. The reason it hasn't stopped us from promoting our own interests is because we veto anything we don't like. And that is awesome.

Back