At What Point?

I'm sorry you're an idiot.....but it certainly isn't God's fault.....
Recently, I’ve spent hours upon hours upon hours reading and listening to OT scholars. Some Jewish, some Christian, some atheists. Nonetheless, all scholars on the origins of the OT gods and the evolution to monotheism. Currently, in the middle of a book from another scholar. Funny thing, to a person, they all say you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I will never understand why people think the Jewish religion, 2000 years ago, set in stone all there is to know about god.

The OT has almost nothing to do with Christian theology, and is included in the Christian bible mainly for reference and for it's prophesies about Jesus.

The OT has to be considered and read from the filter and perspective of the NT, which was a new and superior revelation according to Christian tradition. Torah was not a direct revelation of God. It is a secondary revelation that was mediated by humans, and replaced by the revelation of the NT. According to Paul anyway.

I don't think I remember the OT ever being included as part of the Sunday liturgy in the Orthodox church.
Completely incorrect. The OT is a fire telling IV the NT. You really shouldn't comment on the Bible considering how little you seem the know about it.

And yet, none of you fuckers realize your faith is based on a mythical storm god. Just as much of a myth as what the Mormons base their faith upon.

Santa Claus and Paul Bunyan
What makes you think Mormons base their faith on Santa Claus (a real person) or Paul Bunyan (a folk myth dreamed up by a couple of Frenchman lumberjacks)?

You makes you think Jesus Christ is Thor?

Recently, I’ve spent hours upon hours upon hours reading and listening to OT scholars. Some Jewish, some Christian, some atheists. Nonetheless, all scholars on the origins of the OT gods and the evolution to monotheism. Currently, in the middle of a book from another scholar. Funny thing, to a person, they all say you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.

And? I never said faith wasn't necessary. Copy and paste where I made such a claim. You have to stop being hysterical
you said saying grace alone was wrong......I pointed out the RCC says you are wrong......stop trying to relive the Reformation.......you aren't doing it well......

you said saying grace alone was wrong......I pointed out the RCC says you are wrong......stop trying to relive the Reformation.......you aren't doing it well......
yakuda is trying to turn christianity into noahidism, in submission his Zionist overlords.

he's probably a masonic dip-weasel

Last edited:
yakuda is trying to turn christianity into noahidism, in submission his Zionist overlords.

he's probably a masonic dip-weasel
sorry, I know you've been going on about "noahides" since before I came here in 09........I still have no idea what you are ranting hysterically about......all I know for sure is you hate Jews irrationally......

sorry, I know you've been going on about "noahides" since before I came here in 09........I still have no idea what you are ranting hysterically about......all I know for sure is you hate Jews irrationally......
you could look it up.

but that might go against your preconceived idiocies.

you better stay safe in your cocoon of ignorance.

Back