At What Point?

Got it, you are a troll.

No. You are just being a jackass. When someone posts something that actually kind of sides with you you get bbent and start screaming at them "Troll" and then you will graduate to telling them to kill themselves.

I'm not interested in your mental issues today, BidenPresident. Just not interested today.

No. You are just being a jackass. When someone posts something that actually kind of sides with you you get bbent and start screaming at them "Troll" and then you will graduate to telling them to kill themselves.

I'm not interested in your mental issues today, BidenPresident. Just not interested today.
bye troll

on the other hand most of the people who study this sort of thing have no problem attributing the epistles of Paul to the authorship of Paul.....I will agree there are lots of atheists who will swear on the Bible that Paul didn't write anything........most of us laugh at the fucking idiots who overlook the fact Christians attribute authorship to the actual authors since they were handed down from person to person from people who KNEW the authors, while the naysayers were a bunch of lib'rul college professors in Germany back in the 1930s........so fuck off and learn something from someone who ISN'T making it up because he gave up his faith because he never understood what "Christian" meant.....
on the other hand most of the people who study this sort of thing have no problem attributing the epistles of Paul to the authorship of Paul.....I will agree there are lots of atheists who will swear on the Bible that Paul didn't write anything........most of us laugh at the fucking idiots who overlook the fact Christians attribute authorship to the actual authors since they were handed down from person to person from people who KNEW the authors, while the naysayers were a bunch of lib'rul college professors in Germany back in the 1930s........so fuck off and learn something from someone who ISN'T making it up because he gave up his faith because he never understood what "Christian" meant.....
Again, people who are educated in this type of thing, like writing styles, evolution of language, etc believe that Paul did not write all of the books that are attributed to him. Go safe people will tell you, almost universally, that's Paul absolutely did write other books.

They dont conflict. They only conflict with your either or approach. Scripture is clear it's both and

I didn't call you an asshole. Check yourself
Scripture is anything but clear. If it was, you wouldn’t have so many break off sects of Christianity.

At least that has actual science which can be verified behind it. But I get your point: religions are to be used as a cudgel to mock people who understand science you don't. That way you can mock BOTH religion and the science you clearly don't understand.
no it doesn't

it's a psychotic pack of lies to justify mass murder.

Again, people who are educated in this type of thing, like writing styles, evolution of language, etc believe that Paul did not write all of the books that are attributed to him. Go safe people will tell you, almost universally, that's Paul absolutely did write other books.
Scholars with expertise in the topic think seven of the Pauline epistles are authentically authored or dictated by Paul, three are questionable, and three are widely regarded as not being written or authorized by Paul.

But the inauthentic epistles have been in the canon for two thousand years, and there's no incentive to remove them.

So you didn't know any of this information until I told you.
I can't possibly know of your imaginations until you tell me. Whenever you fabricate some new reality in your own mind, you need to let people know so they can properly respond to your erroneous claims.

Thanks for the tacit admission that there is a body of evidence for:
There is no such body of evidence. You are fabricating all of this in your own mind.

1) Written accounts of the characters of the New Testament written during the lives of the apostles, well before Luke, Mathew, and John.
Nope, not any first-hand accounts by non-biblical characters.

2) Non-Christian sources referring to the historicity of New Testament characters.
Nope, not any first-hand accounts by non-biblical characters written of biblical characters during the lifetimes of the biblical characters.

3) Archeological evidence for characters from the New Testament.
Let me know when you acquire a time machine so we can verify that this "evidence" actually are the artifacts you claim them to be. The term "evidence" itself carries no meaning.

You're welcome to dismiss the information you just learned
I haven't learned any information to dismiss. Do let me know when you get your time machine.

By the way, your delusions do not constitute a conspiracy theory on my part. Your delusions do not impose any theory whatsoever onto my position.

Scholars with expertise in the topic think seven of the Pauline epistles are authentically authored or dictated by Paul,
I bet we could create an HBO comedy special based solely on what qualifies as a "scholar" in your mind. We could create a second comedy special based on your penchant for pretending to speak for others.

I bet we could create an HBO comedy special based solely on what qualifies as a "scholar" in your mind. We could create a second comedy special based on your penchant for pretending to speak for others.
Since you didn't know there was archeological evidence of characters in the NT,

didn't know there is non-Christian first century literary sources referencing characters in the NT,

and didn't know there was earlier Christian writings pre-dating Mathew, Luke, and John by decades,

Then your ignorance is so deep on this topic you aren't even qualified to participate on Christianity threads.

Scripture is anything but clear. If it was, you wouldn’t have so many break off sects of Christianity.
Clear as mud.

The religion of the ancient Israelites of the first temple period doesn't even exist anymore, and what we call Judaism today is split into reform, conservative, and orthodox branches which really trace their roots to the rabbinic Judaism that didn't emerge until the second and third centuries at the earliest.

Back