At What Point?

I just repeat scriptures to you and you get angry with me. Being angry with me or the church won't help you any
im not angry.

I quote other scriptures and you just say they don't contradict when they do.

you just look foolish and fanatical.

but this is the point.

you're failing the test.

im not angry.

I quote other scriptures and you just say they don't contradict when they do.

you just look foolish and fanatical.

but this is the point.

you're failing the test.
You're very angry.

Nothing you posted says faith alone and Jesus said the same thing it's not faith alone.

I'm not the one cussing

is it better they do on behalf of co2 reduction?

At least that has actual science which can be verified behind it. But I get your point: religions are to be used as a cudgel to mock people who understand science you don't. That way you can mock BOTH religion and the science you clearly don't understand.

Since we are having this conversation in the 21st century, I can't understand why a Catholic would still feel hostility to the "perverted" tenets of Protestantism. Even the modern popes have come to terms with the Protestant Reformation.

It really only matters for people who think God is real and doesn't change with the whims of his worshippers.

Oh course it does. James 2:24

You can see, then, that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

Jesus himself said it. Matt 7:21

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my heavenly Father."

Does the will of my heavenly father. Flapping your gums is useless

Matthew 25: 31-46
you should confess your errors to your priest and seek forgiveness for your heresy......as I showed you (and you ran from) RCC doctrine says it is by faith alone.....

Oh look who has come to sit at the Right hand of the Father, to come to judge the quick and the dead! Why, it's JPP's own PostModern Profit!
poor little atheist......why do you come to discuss that which you refuse to understand.....it merely underscores your ignorance.......

poor little atheist......why do you come to discuss that which you refuse to understand.....it merely underscores your ignorance.......

I think you are demonstrating EXACTLY what the Bible warns people about. False prophets, ravening wolves in sheep's clothing, rotten fruit and twisted wood.

And gilded all over it is a giant hypocrite who loudly espouses his "piety" in the public square so that all will see him.

Are you saying that to be provocative or is there an idea there you can explain?

No. Ask any good Christian and they will gladly "disbelieve" in Zeus, Aharu Mazda, etc. etc. So they are atheistic about all the other gods. They just reserve one god for their belief.

I think you are demonstrating EXACTLY what the Bible warns people about. False prophets, ravening wolves in sheep's clothing, rotten fruit and twisted wood.

And gilded all over it is a giant hypocrite who loudly espouses his "piety" in the public square so that all will see him.
/boggle.......I agree.....I pointed right at you.......

No. Ask any good Christian and they will gladly "disbelieve" in Zeus, Aharu Mazda, etc. etc. So they are atheistic about all the other gods. They just reserve one god for their belief.
The common definition of "atheist" is one who does not believe in god. It is odd to say a Christian is an atheist.

Back