Atheism and pedophilia

you have mastered the skill of beating your chest and declaring victory.

warning - after high school -debate becomes more

good day shit stain

He has clearly stated the difference. So have I. You want to cling to all atheists as the same. That is a compositional error involving people as the class, or bigotry.
There is no debate here. Only conversations.

None you would understand. Aristotle laid out the metaphysics of Christian theology. Most Christians don't study Aristotle and don't realize that St Thomas established the norms of the religion.

A non-answer. Yes or no will do.
You are free to describe any god or gods that you believe in.

Insult fallacy. This is an open forum. I will comment on anyone and anything I like, short of violating the rules here. You can't change that.

You have no idea what the prime mover is. Yet it is the foundation of Christian theology. I just want to point out your ignorance.

St Thomas established most of the norms for how Christians think about God. Thomas referred to Aristotle as, "The Philosopher."

So...based on nothing. You just want to make vague accusations.

it's based on logic. actions have consequences.

you can't think of what behaviors might generate trust?

I guess you're stupid.

see, internationalist fascists like unreasoned morality so it can be perverted dogmatically, as the ruling elites deem necessary.

You have no idea what the prime mover is. Yet it is the foundation of Christian theology. I just want to point out your ignorance.

St Thomas established most of the norms for how Christians think about God. Thomas referred to Aristotle as, "The Philosopher."

So you call your god 'prime mover'? You keep bringing up Christianity for some reason. Is this related?

it's based on logic. actions have consequences.
Nope no logic here. You are just making vague accusations and asking vague and pointless questions.
you can't think of what behaviors might generate trust?
Pointless question. Strawman fallacy.
I guess you're stupid.
Insult fallacy.
see, internationalist fascists like unreasoned morality so it can be perverted dogmatically, as the ruling elites deem necessary.
Inversion fallacy.

No argument presented. Void argument. Strawman questions. Inversions.

Nope no logic here. You are just making vague accusations and asking vague and pointless questions.

Pointless question. Strawman fallacy.

Insult fallacy.

Inversion fallacy.

No argument presented. Void argument. Strawman questions. Inversions.

you can't think of behavior that generates trust versus behavior that generates mistrust?

you're a true imbecile.

you have mastered the skill of beating your chest and declaring victory.
Nope. He has fully rationalized his position. He is right; you are wrong.

warning - after high school -debate becomes more
What are you mumbling and stumbling on about?? You're barely more coherent than Slow Joe Hiden...

good day shit stain
Resorting to insults makes it very clear that you have no more arguments to make...

Back