Atheist logic

Somehow, someway, you're going to say "Jesus made this Sand Castle'. (I just have a feeling on this one)

Somehow, someway, you're going to say "Jesus made this Sand Castle'. (I just have a feeling on this one)

I don't think so. I think he is going to say that everything that exists has had to have a cause. And then he is going to say that "the cause" is a god that had no cause.

No Atheist would believe in Evolution is they could think of any viable natural explanation for human existence.

Millions of years of winds and tides have managed to create this beautiful sand castle.
View attachment 8216

Even if you believe that a god made everything, you have no idea which god. Believers in other religions have their gods, their books, their creation stories and are as confident as you that their god/religion in the 'real' one.

Even if you believe that a god made everything, you have no idea which god. Believers in other religions have their gods, their books, their creation stories and are as confident as you that their god/religion in the 'real' one.

Indeed. One God and 10,000 different religions.

I am saying my idea of God is not similar to most religions. I barely have a concept of God.

Does this god have a consciousnesses that would allow it to intentionally create the universe and life or is it just some type of power without consciousness?

Intelligence. Not a subject or agency; not a will.

Ok, I don't necessarily see how you would find intelligence without some level of agency or consciousness, but this is not a god of man-made religions which most definitely do have consciousness and human traits.

Back