Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, say researchers.

I didn't deny anything, you dumb fuck. You lied, which is the only way you know how to communicate, and said I said there is no god. You also don't understand the difference between atheist and agnostic, which surprises no one. Burn in hell, bitch.

sorry you sad little faggot.....the point is that is the atheists who don't understand the difference between atheists and agnostics.......I'm sure you switch back and forth between the two at will, depending on whether you're lying t o yourself or someone else.......

Are you referring to the Church of Alphabet Soup (aka LGBTQJHASFDLHJASID+) by any chance?
I call it the Church of Deviancy. It's easier than trying to keep up with their alphabet soup.
:thumbsup:

Mantra 50 Public Masturbation

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

Are you referring to the Church of Alphabet Soup (aka LGBTQJHASFDLHJASID+) by any chance?
Yes, but you misspelled LGBTQIAMSPTRTPUMSPPXOYI+ ... how embarrassing.

I call it the Church of Deviancy. It's easier than trying to keep up with their alphabet soup.
What could be easier than "LGBTQIAMSPTRTPUMSPPXOYI+"? Just write it out as it sounds.
Wow. This is the first time I’ve seen Sybil jerk off two socks at one time. No wonder he likes Trump.

I LIKE TRUMP. HE CAN JERK OFF TWO GUYS AT ONCE!

giphy.gif
That’s awesome, son. :thup:

Back