Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, say researchers.

For real. The combination of gaslighting and outright ignorance/stupidity turns some of these posters into complete caricatures of real people.

Yeah, you have to wonder if they're just playing the part of troll to serve their right wing propaganda masters or they really believe the bullshit they're spewing.

Obama, Clinton, Dementia Joe all claim to be Christians. So tell me,....are they really just lying to the american people or are they simply less intelligent? You pick...;) :cool:

Yeah, you have to wonder if they're just playing the part of troll to serve their right wing propaganda masters or they really believe the bullshit they're spewing.
It varies by individual since there are both types on JPP. Overall, I see a lot of demented thinking on their part so I think most believe most of what they say.

The demographic of most JPP MAGAts being elderly contributes to them believing the bullshit.

I really do struggle with that. I don't personally know any of the MAGAt trolls who post here. They might actually be completely stupid. They might be lying for exaggerative effect. Maybe it's a combination.

The MAGAts I know in real life, though, seem to be actually convinced by the propaganda of the Nazi echo chamber they live in. These are relatives, friends, and colleagues who seemed perfectly normal to me before the age of Trump. Now they're full-blown psychotic. Shells of their former selves. Because they let themselves be convinced that they're victims of the progressing world and that a fat, greasy, spray tanned, pinky-dicked, lying adulterer and rapist is their messiah.

Honestly, PMP and Blackwater probably should look up to Trump. Even though he's the worst person alive in American politics, he's still better than they are because he outsmarted them.

excellent Chinese finger trap, kind of like diesel's mom's gash.

Have you ever been in a close romantic relationship with a woman? Do you have any female children? If so, I dare you, motherfucker, to show them this post right now. Don't be the pussy ass bitch that has defined your entire life's persona. Show them who you are. I have Stone blocked, so I don't see his baby bitch whining anymore, but when I see the two of you jerking each other off, I know the conversation is over.

Have you ever been in a close romantic relationship with a woman? Do you have any female children? If so, I dare you, motherfucker, to show them this post right now. Don't be the pussy ass bitch that has defined your entire life's persona. Show them who you are. I have Stone blocked, so I don't see his baby bitch whining anymore, but when I see the two of you jerking each other off, I know the conversation is over.

yet here you are.....

yet here you are.....

You forgot the other part, you godless, dickless pussy:

Have you ever been in a close romantic relationship with a woman? Do you have any female children? If so, I dare you, motherfucker, to show them this post right now. Don't be the pussy ass bitch that has defined your entire life's persona. Show them who you are.

You forgot the other part, you godless, dickless pussy:

Have you ever been in a close romantic relationship with a woman? Do you have any female children? If so, I dare you, motherfucker, to show them this post right now. Don't be the pussy ass bitch that has defined your entire life's persona. Show them who you are.

the women in my life are not hysterical bitches like you.

I really do struggle with that. I don't personally know any of the MAGAt trolls who post here. They might actually be completely stupid. They might be lying for exaggerative effect. Maybe it's a combination.

The MAGAts I know in real life, though, seem to be actually convinced by the propaganda of the Nazi echo chamber they live in. These are relatives, friends, and colleagues who seemed perfectly normal to me before the age of Trump. Now they're full-blown psychotic. Shells of their former selves. Because they let themselves be convinced that they're victims of the progressing world and that a fat, greasy, spray tanned, pinky-dicked, lying adulterer and rapist is their messiah.

Honestly, PMP and Blackwater probably should look up to Trump. Even though he's the worst person alive in American politics, he's still better than they are because he outsmarted them.

I think some of them have reached a point where they realize they've been scammed by trump and MAGA but they're too embarrassed too admit it so they continue to play along.

newsflash: The full blown psychotic is you.
:truestory:

I think some of them have reached a point where they realize they've been scammed by trump and MAGA but they're too embarrassed too admit it so they continue to play along.

enforcing the border and tariffs are still the prime directives.

we're still on track to reverse globalist stupidity.

it's about the mission, not the man.

Back