Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, say researchers.

No worries. Now all you have to do is have your brothers teach you how to read it. :thup:

The fact you refuse to apologize for your lies about it says a lot about your character. I can see why your military career was a failure.

What lies you jerk? The ratings of white lib females is right there on the chart showing that its over 50% that are trying to deal with their mental disorders.
If you're going to keep disputing the PEW Research Data/Chart, then you should take it up with them. Did you happen to read the part that tells us why these
young democrat females have a tough time dealing with their mental disease? Most of it comes down to having been brought up in a screwed up family
where obviously they had liberal parents who weren't showing the RIGHT way to grow up and accept responsibility for their own actions.

like "there is no god".....the difference between us is, I admit my life is a faith choice.......you think being an idiot is a default choice......

I never said there is no god, shit for brains. I admit that I don't know. I have never seen nor heard god nor had a coffee or a dinner party with her. The difference between us is that I'm rational and know what I don't know while you cling to imaginary spirits and corrupt organized religion to justify your godless judgment of people who are different from you. You are the antithesis of your beliefs, a terrible person, and a raging hypocrite.

There's not. Notice the personalities that claim there is shame. They're all MAGAts.

There is no shame in seeking help by these white liberal women, but as time goes on they're not seeking the appropriate help,
and thus, will end up like the hate filled, mentally challenged anti American liberal women on the congressional squad.

5. When Posting Copyrighted Material.. All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here.
Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

No one's going to listen to or to dumb down to your request. Start the hell over.

I used to worry about the cult. Then they infuriated me. Now they're just completely, absolutely worthless piles of dog shit living in human skin. They don't even blink when they lie. I swear half of the time they don't even know what's true and what isn't.

Libhater is a perfect example of a MAGA moron. He absorbs alt reich propaganda and then repeats it because he's been convinced that his entire purpose in life is to annoy libs. To this day he's claiming things about the Pew study that aren't true because 1.) his shit rag source said so and 2.) he hasn't even bothered to open the Pew study. A CliffsNotes student who failed every test.

One, but hardly my only purpose in life is to expose and teach you liberals what it means to me a patriotic pro American citizen of this great country. So far
I haven't seen any of you leftists turn away from your Marxist/Communists beliefs and or leanings. You people have a lot of work left to try and help your
failing cognitively declining mindset, and it looks like biden is well beyond the point of recapturing any sign that he might have once had since he's looking
more and more mummified every day, and even his puppet masters (like obama) in his administration are giving up hope on him.

What lies you jerk? The ratings of white lib females is right there on the chart showing that its over 50% that are trying to deal with their mental disorders.
If you're going to keep disputing the PEW Research Data/Chart, then you should take it up with them. Did you happen to read the part that tells us why these
young democrat females have a tough time dealing with their mental disease? Most of it comes down to having been brought up in a screwed up family
where obviously they had liberal parents who weren't showing the RIGHT way to grow up and accept responsibility for their own actions.

Hey, bitch, why are you running off and hiding when you are asked the questions in that poll you love so much?

Too stupid to be able to look it up?
Too lazy to look it up?
Don’t want to admit your ignorance?

Pony up, bitch.

Hey, bitch, why are you running off and hiding when you are asked the questions in that poll you love so much?

Too stupid to be able to look it up?
Too lazy to look it up?
Don’t want to admit your ignorance?

Pony up, bitch.

Hey bitch, I've answered the only question many times over by referring you lost libs go back and look at those links/charts
that clearly show that over 50% of young liberal women have mental disorders. What more can be clearer than that, bitch?

There is no shame in seeking help by these white liberal women, but as time goes on they're not seeking the appropriate help,
and thus, will end up like the hate filled, mentally challenged anti American liberal women on the congressional squad.
You continue to refuse to acknowledge you lied. Why? Is that how you were brought up?

Agreed there is no shame in seeking help. Your gloating and lying about it didn't present you as a fair and compassionate Christian person.

As the doctor who did the research noted, he points out this area needs more research. You laugh and joke about "white liberal women", but there is a distinct sex and political view difference. If you look at IQ, education and income comparisons, I think you'll see a pattern forming.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...wnership-union-membership-and-veteran-status/
PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_6-01.png

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_6-02.png
https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...ace-and-ethnicity-age-education-and-religion/

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2024/04/09/partisanship-by-race-ethnicity-and-education/

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2024/04/09/the-partisanship-and-ideology-of-american-voters/

No one's going to listen to or to dumb down to your request. Start the hell over.
First, thanks for calling Damo's rules dumb and for confirming your disrespect for them.

Second, thanks for confirming my belief that you think of yourself as an outlaw. A rule breaker. A criminal.

One, but hardly my only purpose in life is to expose and teach you liberals what it means to me a patriotic pro American citizen of this great country. So far
I haven't seen any of you leftists turn away from your Marxist/Communists beliefs and or leanings. You people have a lot of work left to try and help your
failing cognitively declining mindset, and it looks like biden is well beyond the point of recapturing any sign that he might have once had since he's looking
more and more mummified every day, and even his puppet masters (like obama) in his administration are giving up hope on him.

^ Complete, mindless rambling from a mentally unwell dumb fuck ^

You can teach me nothing about patriotism. No cultist is patriotic. You mouth breathers are the enemy of society, progress, and civilization.

"Marxist/Communists" "Biden" "Obama"

You're a joke, a tool, and an idiot.

Hey bitch, I've answered the only question many times over by referring you lost libs go back and look at those links/charts
that clearly show that over 50% of young liberal women have mental disorders. What more can be clearer than that, bitch?

No, bitch. You only regurgitated what other ignorant fucks have said. And those are lies.The chart you provided was NOT in the March 2020 survey. Some other lying fuck provided that.

If you have actually read the poll, then list the questions asked in the survey. Takes less than 5 minutes and you’ve had all day.

Still waiting, bitch.

Polls? What polls? How do you get so fucked up first thing in the morning? You and Hawkeye need to go to rehab.

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need of some stranger's hand
In a desperate land
Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

You are a fucking moron.

Do capitalization and punctuation fall under the category of grammar?
https://english.stackexchange.com › questions › 309281 › do-capitalization-and-punctuation-fall-under-the-category-of-grammar
Capitalization and punctuation (and spelling, paragraphing, and indentation, among many other things), are not part of language at all. Certainly they're not part of grammar. Instead, they're part of Writing-- literacy, reading, printing, wordprocessing, txting -- all of which is

Back