Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, say researchers.

At a minimum, atheists can resist childhood forced propaganda. Religions have learned training and scaring kids from the beginning swells their membership giving the religion more money and power. I was raised Catholic and was a big believer until I reached an age where I had many questions that they could not answer. I was told "Just believe and pray'. It did not work for me.
When a flaw is shown that they have no answers for, the whole edifice falls. You question it all and they have no answers.

So you joined the Church of No God instead.

All the atheists I've been aware of are actually Satanists. So this OP is saying that Satanists are more intelligent than we Christians? Yeah, you go for it.

The Left's god is Satan, and the Right's GOD is Christ. Care to tell us which god was the more intelligent?

They deny Satan, yet follow his council.

Guno צְבִי;5967781 said:
small_iq%20vs%20religion.jpg

Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' isn't going to work, Sock.

Yeah, it's a fact that liberals are much more mentally unstable, in fact, the study I posted showed that over 50% of young female democrats have
had serious mental disorders. Facts are facts fella or tranny. And male dems have a much higher mental disorder than do Conservative men.

Source?

Back