Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, say researchers.

to some degree.

but mostly not.

we have intelligence in spades, but whether our culture points that intelligence to moral outlets or not depends on handed down artifacts of culture, or nurture, in the parlance of the nature versus nurture debate.

this is why the war on objectivity and morality is so important for primitive satanic evildoers, like yourself, and why you promote these idiot articles of demoralization and evil worship.

You're proving the thesis of the study. You're emotional and irrational about your irrational beliefs so you take a wild leap by equating a lack of irrational beliefs to "evil worship". I don't know if you're insane, but you definitely aren't as intelligent as others here.

Take up your nonsensical gripe with the PEW foundation where fact overrides fiction and overrides any and all leftist attempts to deny the facts, such as you've done here.
Could it be that your lack of understanding/comprehending the fact that libs are more mentally disabled than are we conservatives, the reason you try to deflect it here?

Thanks for proving my point, bitch.

The lemming that you are, you rely on someone else’s propaganda to form your own opinion. That someone tells their doctor, DURING THE PANDEMIC, that they’re experiencing anxiety hardly equates to them being seriously mentally disturbed or any of the such bullshit you’re trying to peddle.

More pointedly, your posts about that survey reveals YOUR mental incapacity. And that’s fucking PRICELESS!

Thanks for proving my point, bitch.

The lemming that you are, you rely on someone else’s propaganda to form your own opinion. That someone tells their doctor, DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC, that they’re experiencing anxiety hardly equates to them being seriously mentally disturbed or any of the such bullshit you’re trying to peddle.

More pointedly, your posts about that survey reveals YOUR mental incapacity. And that’s fucking PRICELESS!

So the Pew Research Center is all propaganda do you? Your refusal to accept the facts is not only unsurprising but it is also priceless.

All the atheists I've been aware of are actually Satanists. So this OP is saying that Satanists are more intelligent than we Christians? Yeah, you go for it.

The Left's god is Satan, and the Right's GOD is Christ. Care to tell us which god was the more intelligent?

Atheists and Satanists are not the same thing. You can tell that because they're different words with different meanings. The fact that neither you nor Blackwater can make a point without emotionally exaggerating and outright lying proves just how insecure you are in your so-called beliefs.

Yeah, it's a fact that liberals are much more mentally unstable, in fact, the study I posted showed that over 50% of young female democrats have
had serious mental disorders. Facts are facts fella or tranny. And male dems have a much higher mental disorder than do Conservative men.

That's not what that study concluded, you idiot. You were thoroughly laughed out of that thread.

atheism may be the only phenomena where the irrational preach their superiority.......personally I have never met an intelligent atheist......at least not one who can explain why it is wrong to believe things that cannot be proved while simultaneously saying there are no deities.......

It is irrational to believe in something that cannot be proven. It is less irrational to not believe in something that can't be proven, but I personally identify as agnostic because I ultimately don't know and most religious types get all personally offended by people who don't share their faith.

So the Pew Research Center is all propaganda do you? Your refusal to accept the facts is not only unsurprising but it is also priceless.

Unlike you, bitch, I actually read the survey instead of relying on some propaganda site to tell me what it said

Guess what, bitch? It says nothing of the sort of how you portray it. But, in all fairness, let’s let you try to redeem yourself.

Go ahead and provide the exact survey questions. It should take less than 5 minutes. We’ll wait….

You never even read the Pew study. I linked it for you because the bullshit you posted was an intentional distortion of the facts to trick idiots like you.

You never even read the Pew study. I linked it for you because the bullshit you posted was an intentional distortion of the facts to trick idiots like you.

He only reads the bullshit because the truth makes him soil his diapers.

delusional | dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl | adjective
Characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition. Based on or having faulty judgment.

Libhater:
funny_redneck_crazy_face_animated_gif_by_bensib-d4is1um.gif

iu

Your 5 minutes are up, libhater. We’re still waiting.

I understand your need to run off and hide. Cowards do that.

It is irrational to believe in something that cannot be proven. It is less irrational to not believe in something that can't be proven, but I personally identify as agnostic because I ultimately don't know and most religious types get all personally offended by people who don't share their faith.

is the only value of religion the amount of proof it contains?

can philosophy be proven, isosceles?

That's exactly what I claimed, and here's a breakdown chart in the link that clearly shows that I was as usual right on the money. Now take your bullshit and shove it.

PEW Research:

Young women diagnosed with a mental condition:
Thus proving you're either an idiot or a liar, son, since that's not what the link says nor your own quote. Sane, intelligent and educated people can see the difference between your desperate, highly emotional claim of "serious mental disorders" compared to the actual report of "a mental condition". Mild depression isn't a "serious mental condition".

My guess is that educated, liberal white women live in cities and are more likely to have routine doctor visits for physicals, vaccinations, pap smears, etc and, therefore, have conversations with their doctor than rural women who get their medical advice off Facebook.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/o...iberal-women-under-30-mental-health-condition
The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.

Zach Goldberg, the doctoral candidate in question, consolidated the study’s info in a set of visuals and posted them to a thread on Twitter. But it’s important to note that he clarified the following: “I didn't write this thread to mock white liberals or their apparently disproportionate rates of mental illness (and you shouldn't either). Rather, this is a question that's underexplored and which may shed light on attitudinal differences towards various social policies." He’s right.

That's exactly what I claimed, and here's a breakdown chart in the link that clearly shows that I was as usual right on the money. Now take your bullshit and shove it.

PEW Research:

Young women diagnosed with a mental condition:

* 56% of young white liberals
* 28% of young white moderates
* 27% of young white conservatives

Here are the statistics of young men diagnosed with a mental condition:

* 34% of liberal Democrat men
* 22% of conservative men

Read the entire link where Zach Goldberg suggested that these young mentally challenged female liberals need only to look
at the overwhelming hatred seen from those older female liberals that represent the dem congressional squad to see where
they're headed for as they get older.

So now its up to you docdutch to give me your apology for being so dumb and so wrong.

https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-white-liberals-mental-problems/ :)

In summary: Conservative men and women are quite a bit more mentally stable than are the liberal men and women. Just the facts.
Even a liberal magazine titled Evie wrote an article saying there's a real possibility that there is a "scientific correlation" between
liberal ideas and mental illness. YOU DON'T SAY! LOL!

They weren’t “diagnosed” in the March 2020 survey, idiot. They merely answered certain questions in the survey.

Now, bitch, we’re still waiting for you to tell us those questions. What’s wrong, bitch? Cat got your tongue?

Thus proving you're either an idiot or a liar, son, since that's not what the link says nor your own quote. Sane, intelligent and educated people can see the difference between your desperate, highly emotional claim of "serious mental disorders" compared to the actual report of "a mental condition". Mild depression isn't a "serious mental condition".

My guess is that educated, liberal white women live in cities and are more likely to have routine doctor visits for physicals, vaccinations, pap smears, etc and, therefore, have conversations with their doctor than rural women who get their medical advice off Facebook.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/o...iberal-women-under-30-mental-health-condition
The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.

Zach Goldberg, the doctoral candidate in question, consolidated the study’s info in a set of visuals and posted them to a thread on Twitter. But it’s important to note that he clarified the following: “I didn't write this thread to mock white liberals or their apparently disproportionate rates of mental illness (and you shouldn't either). Rather, this is a question that's underexplored and which may shed light on attitudinal differences towards various social policies." He’s right.

Thanks for putting up another chart that unquestionably shows just how young liberal females have the highest rating among those suffering from mental disorders.
I noticed a few other mentally disturbed liberals here couldn't accept the fact that white liberals in general, whether they be male or female are on the high end of
suffering mental depravity. Any of you libs need to find another chart other than the Pew study to prove just how mentally depraved you are, because I've wasted
too much time proving you all to be liars and plain old stupid.

Artists, novelists, poets, scientific researchers, philosophers, college professors, journalists are some of the people with the "mental condition" of intelligence. They typically tend to be politically liberal.

Back