Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, say researchers.

If you already read it then its you that is stupid in not believing it.

Care to bet on this, son? You claimed "over 50% of young female democrats have had serious mental disorders.".

Is that exactly what the study said or are you bullshitting again?

What's false about what I posted a while back that 50% or more of young dem women have serious mental disorders,
and without looking back to that particular OP of mine, I believe Conservative women of the same age as those lib
women had somewhere around 24% or 26% mental disorders, which is about 50% less than those lib women.

You post it, it is from an anti-science source with a terrible right wing slant. Since you are so immersed in that crap, you lack the knowledge base to resist it. Rightys have no skepticism. they read it or hear it on Fox, it has to be true.

You post it, it is from an anti-science source with a terrible right wing slant. Since you are so immersed in that crap, you lack the knowledge base to resist it. Rightys have no skepticism. they read it or hear it on Fox, it has to be true.

Agreed. Hater is lying about the study and is too cowardly to admit it.

So far, I have seen nothing from your dogmatic posts that facilitates anything that is cooperative or mutually beneficial. Thst is, unless you call constant distortion, lies and general bullshit mutually beneficial.

I knew you couldn't define morality.

atheism may be the only phenomena where the irrational preach their superiority.......personally I have never met an intelligent atheist......at least not one who can explain why it is wrong to believe things that cannot be proved while simultaneously saying there are no deities.......

Care to bet on this, son? You claimed "over 50% of young female democrats have had serious mental disorders.".

Is that exactly what the study said or are you bullshitting again?

That's exactly what I claimed, and here's a breakdown chart in the link that clearly shows that I was as usual right on the money. Now take your bullshit and shove it.

PEW Research:

Young women diagnosed with a mental condition:

* 56% of young white liberals
* 28% of young white moderates
* 27% of young white conservatives

Here are the statistics of young men diagnosed with a mental condition:

* 34% of liberal Democrat men
* 22% of conservative men

Read the entire link where Zach Goldberg suggested that these young mentally challenged female liberals need only to look
at the overwhelming hatred seen from those older female liberals that represent the dem congressional squad to see where
they're headed for as they get older.

So now its up to you docdutch to give me your apology for being so dumb and so wrong.

https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-white-liberals-mental-problems/ :)

In summary: Conservative men and women are quite a bit more mentally stable than are the liberal men and women. Just the facts.
Even a liberal magazine titled Evie wrote an article saying there's a real possibility that there is a "scientific correlation" between
liberal ideas and mental illness. YOU DON'T SAY! LOL!

Last edited:
That's exactly what I claimed, and here's a breakdown chart in the link that clearly shows that I was as usual right on the money. Now take your bullshit and shove it.

PEW Research:

Read the entire link where Zach Goldberg suggested that these young mentally challenged female liberals need only to look
at the overwhelming hatred seen from those older female liberals that represent the dem congressional squad to see where

So now its up to you docdutch to give me your apology for being so dumb and so wrong.

In summary: Conservative men and women are quite a bit more mentally stable than are the liberal men and women. Just the facts.
No, it just shows conservatives don’t seek treatment for their mental illnesses, evidence, watch a Trumper interviewed at a Trump rally. Phew, serious issues.

Your definition was good enough. My point is that YOU fail to practice it.

you don't seek a moral state of things. you believe in power through any means and divide and conquer villainization of other.

but im glad you can get behind the definition.

watch how liars from both sides will seek to deny an actual rational definition of morality.

they say morality can only be religious, and then they fight to keep religion crazy, so humanity can never unite.

you don't seek a moral state of things. you believe in power through any means and divide and conquer villainization of other.

watch how liars from both sides will seek to deny an actual rational definition of morality.

they say morality can only be religious, and then they fight to keep religion crazy, so humanity can never unite.

I believe in “power through any means”? What in the fuck are you talking about, Jethro? Are you already high at this time of day?

“Power through any means” does remind us all of someone, though, doesn’t it, TRUMPER? Your boy has 90+ criminal charges for just that.

The irony is precious!

Come on dochutch, get and give me your apology for being so wrong and so dumb as I put out the proof in post #49. Come on, it shouldn't hurt you that much.
Other liberal deniers of the truth can also weigh in on their obvious lies concerning the truth that over 50% of liberal women have serious mental disorders.

PEW Research:

Even a liberal magazine titled Evie wrote an article saying there's a real possibility that there is a "scientific correlation" between
liberal ideas and mental illness. YOU DON'T SAY! LOL!

^Stupid fuck unable to comprehend his own citation. Relies on propaganda bullshit to form his ideas.

Come on dochutch, get and give me your apology for being so wrong and so dumb as I put out the proof in post #49. Come on, it shouldn't hurt you that much.
Other liberal deniers of the truth can also weigh in on their obvious lies concerning the truth that over 50% of liberal women have serious mental disorders.

^Stupid fuck can’t discern fact from fiction.

^Stupid fuck can’t discern fact from fiction.

Take up your nonsensical gripe with the PEW foundation where fact overrides fiction and overrides any and all leftist attempts to deny the facts, such as you've done here.
Could it be that your lack of understanding/comprehending the fact that libs are more mentally disabled than are we conservatives, the reason you try to deflect it here?

Morality IS rising above instincts

this article was written by cretins, creating lowbrow tribalist propaganda to villainize the "other".

:truestory:

Not one word of that post is attached to reality. The "others" are non-believers who are vastly outnumbered by religious people. It's a scientific study about rational intelligence. You call it lowbrow tribalist propaganda because you're threatened by any question of why some people devote their lives to an idea that can't be proven.

Back