Bachmann loses Georgia

So you ask me what political issues I've taken a position on, I responded with one instance and now you want another one...way to keep moving those goalposts...and good job finding yet another way to continue avoiding showing everyone where exactly I said Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".

where is the punctuation error mr. obsessive?

So you ask me what political issues I've taken a position on, I responded with one instance and now you want another one...way to keep moving those goalposts...and good job finding yet another way to continue avoiding showing everyone where exactly I said Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".
Just as I figured, you haven't taken a political position on anything lately, just personal attacks and name calling.

Just as I figured, you haven't taken a political position on anything lately, just personal attacks and name calling.

Oh my...so the guy who regularly attacks another poster's children as FAT, is now going to whine about name calling.

Just what we've come to expect from our two-faced, partisan douchebag DY!

btw...do you EVER plan on digging up this supposed "proof" that you claim shows I said it was "big" loss for Bachmann?

Oh my...so the guy who regularly attacks another poster's children as FAT, is now going to whine about name calling.

Just what we've come to expect from our two-faced, partisan douchebag DY!

btw...do you EVER plan on digging up this supposed "proof" that you claim shows I said it was "big" loss for Bachmann?

It's not an attack, Zippy. I'm genuinely concerned about their health. :)

Back