Bachmann loses Georgia

Actually the issue is that you think that some poll was a big loss to one of the candidates who did not win.

What other issues have you taken a stand on? Besides personal vendettas, of course.

ANOTHER lie...the issue is that I think Bachmann lost in Georgia and stated exactly that. Then you got all butthurt and had to spread lies and attribute comments to me I never made. I never said it was a BIG loss...I never said it was an "inconsequential" loss...I just said she lost.

But what the hey, right? You've already told so many absolute bald-faced lies in this one thread alone...what is one more, right?

What other issues have you taken a stand on? Besides personal vendettas, of course.

Again with the expectation that I'd answer YOUR question even though you've ducked, dodged and plain old ran away from answering mine for 23+ pages now?

Well, all his other childish diversionary tactics have failed...it's probably all the sad little coward has left in his bag of tricks.

I've answered your question. I just didn't give the type of answer that you want.

I've answered your question. I just didn't give the type of answer that you want.

So let me see if I follow...

You claim I said it was "big loss" for Bachmann.

I ask for proof.

You claim that the title of this thread is proof.

I point out that the title of this thread is "Bachmann Loses Georgia", and that the word "BIG" is NOWHERE to be found in the title.

I then ask for REAL proof.

Which you can't/won't provide...

Totally predictable.

What's predictable is that you can't recognize that I've answered your question, again just not in the manner taht you prefer.

What political issues have you taken a stand on here lately? Any at all?

What's predictable is that you can't recognize that I've answered your question, again just not in the manner taht you prefer.

So what you're saying is, you can't show anyone any evidence to back up your claim that I said it was "big" loss...

A pity you don't have the backbone to just come out and admit as much, but the rest of us understand what gutless cowards you message board Righties are.

So what you're saying is, you can't show anyone any evidence to back up your claim that I said it was "big" loss...

A pity you don't have the backbone to just come out and admit as much, but the rest of us understand what gutless cowards you message board Righties are.

So let me see if I follow...

You claim I said it was "big loss" for Bachmann.

I ask for proof.

You claim that the title of this thread is proof.

I point out that the title of this thread is "Bachmann Loses Georgia", and that the word "BIG" is NOWHERE to be found in the title.

I then ask for REAL proof.

Which you can't/won't provide...

Totally predictable.

where is the punctuation error liar?

ZG is only here to vent his hate and insult people. maybe 5% of his posts have anything to do with politics, the rest are just attacks and insults etc...

What political issues have you taken a stand on here lately, Zippy? Any at all?

Well, recently I commented on how Michelle Bachmann had done a piss poor job in Georgia, and how she lost the Georgia Straw Poll.

This of course brought out the Bachmann apologists who spent the next 24+ pages spreading the same standard RightWing lies about Liberals in another pathetic attempt to derail debate.

As you pointed out, that wasn't very recent. Thanks for proving my point. :)

Of course it was...I was attempting to further the discussion less than 48 hours ago. Unfortunately, the gutless little Tightie Rightie Turd who has been telling the same lie for 24+ pages now spends so much time whining, he has yet to provide any evidence whatsoever to back his claims.

Of course it was...I was attempting to further the discussion less than 48 hours ago. Unfortunately, the gutless little Tightie Rightie Turd who has been telling the same lie for 24+ pages now spends so much time whining, he has yet to provide any evidence whatsoever to back his claims.
Yes you took that position 24 pages ago. Have you taken different political any positions recently?

Yes you took that position 24 pages ago. Have you taken different political any positions recently?

So you ask me what political issues I've taken a position on, I responded with one instance and now you want another one...way to keep moving those goalposts...and good job finding yet another way to continue avoiding showing everyone where exactly I said Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".

Back