Bachmann loses Georgia

Of course derisive laughter is all Damn Spankee can respond with...he certainly has yet to PRECISELY IDENTIFY which posts of his PRECISELY IDENTIFY where I said it was 'big" loss for Bachmann.

Which of course is what I've been saying for 20+ pages...

Damn Spankee is just a cowardly, lying ass whose only response seems to be hiding behind the Yurtard's skirt.

and yet the whiny hypocrite can't PRECISELY IDENTIFY the "punctuation error"

thus, using your logic, "you are a lying ass whose petty hatred renders you incapable of admitting the mistake you made."

good lord, using your words against you is so easy, how can not you not see how big of a hypocrite you are?

Oh but I can identify the punctuation error...IMMEDIATELY AFTER Damn Spankee precisely identifies where I claimed Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big'...as I have said numerous times...once he actually produces some tangible evidence, then the conversation can progress.

It's hysterical you expect me to follow through, but in true two-faced Yurtard fashion, there's been nary a peep from you regarding DY's cowardly refusal to provide evidence.

That means, using my logic, you're just another hypocritical douchebag...

:lol:

Last edited:
Oh but I can identify the punctuation error...IMMEDIATELY AFTER Damn Spankee precisely identifies where I claimed Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big'...as I have said numerous times...once he actually produces some tangible evidence, then the conversation can progress.

It's hysterical you expect me to follow through, but in true two-faced Yurtard fashion, there's been nary a peep from you regarding DY's cowardly refusal to provide evidence.

That means, using my logic, you're just another hypocritical douchebag...

lmao...what a pussy. your claim came before DY's and DY isn't asking you about the punctuation error. if you could have produced the punctuation error, you would have. thus, using your logic, you're a liar.

lmao...what a pussy. your claim came before DY's and DY isn't asking you about the punctuation error. if you could have produced the punctuation error, you would have. thus, using your logic, you're a liar.

Oh right...I forgot.

You have those Amazing Mental Powers that allow you to read the minds of others.

Once again Yurt shows the entire board that, although it's verboten in his book for anyone else to make assumptions about him, it's perfectly acceptable for ol "Do As I Say & Not As I Do" Yurtard to presume to know what others mean.

Oh right...I forgot.

You have those Amazing Mental Powers that allow you to read the minds of others.

Once again Yurt shows the entire board that, although it's verboten in his book for anyone else to make assumptions about him, it's perfectly acceptable for ol "Do As I Say & Not As I Do" Yurtard to presume to know what others mean.

what? you don't make any sense.

You keep falling back on "precision", Zippy. You forget that its about preponderance of evidence. So tell me again how my evidence isn't tangible because its not a material object.

You keep falling back on "precision", Zippy. You forget that its about preponderance of evidence. So tell me again how my evidence isn't tangible because its not a material object.

Well gee...if it's about the "preponderance of evidence" then you've already lost the debate and the discussion because you can't show ANY EVIDENCE!

You have yet to identify and quote for all to see even one comment from me in this thread showing where exactly I claimed it was a "big" loss for Bachmann.

Can you do that?

Can you identify and quote for all to see even one instance of me claiming it was a "big" loss for Bachmann?

If yes, then you've proven your claim and win the debate...

If not, however...

You have yet to identify and quote for all to see the punctuation error where you exactly claimed you made one.

Can you do that?

Can you identify and quote for all to see even one punctuation error in the post you claim you changed a punctuation error?

If yes, then you've proven your claim and win the debate...

If not, however...

Really?!?

THAT'S your "proof"?

Really...

Well, what can I say...

I should have realized the only option open to a lying little prick like yourself would be to selectively edit a QUESTION I asked...and BINGO...you do just that.

DY lies yet again and proves once more for all to see he's got nothing...no proof...no evidence...just the same evasions, obfuscations and outright lies.

But hey, don't let the fact that everyone here can see the ridiculous lengths you will go to avoid admitting what a lying sack of garbage you are...we've gone over 20 pages and I'm just getting warmed up.

No Zippy, I was just yanking your chain. The proof is the title of your thread... :D

You know something...you're right!

The title of this thread is "Bachmann Loses Georgia"...and NOWHERE in the thread title is the word "big".

Which just conclusively proves that you lied when you said I claimed it was "big loss".

It only took you 21 pages to do it, but you finally admitted what a lying little turd you really are.

The proof is the title of your thread...

There it is in YOUR OWN WORDS...

The proof is the title of your thread...
...and what is the title of this thread?

"BACHMANN LOSES GEORGIA"

What a desperate, pitiful liar you are, purposely misunderstanding simple English like that, or pretending to.

NOPE...no use of the word "BIG" ANYWHERE in the title of this thread...proving for the 2,634th time that DY is just a petty, lying douchebag who is too cowardly to debate honestly.

why is zappa still obsessively pursuing this when he refuses to prove his own claim that he changed a punctuation error?

wait, i already know the answer....

Zippy, are you claiming this is my quote?

You're right and I'm sorry...you never used the word "big" to describe Bachmann's loss...I am just a petty little turd who can't stand to be wrong.

:)

Last edited:
Back