Bachmann loses Georgia

Tangible: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind [m-w.com]

All are tangible IMO. How about you Yurt? :)

Definition of TANGIBLE

1a : capable of being perceived especially by the sense of touch : palpable

b : real : material

Sorry, you're "evidence" meets NONE of the above criteria...therefore it is NOT tangible.

IF however you want to stick with your definition, then simply "precisely identify" which posts of yours "precisely identify" where I used the word "big" and you win.

Wow Zippy you are really proving how retarded you are. Of the three definitions of "tangible" you choose the two that involve material objects, yet we are arguing language and intent. :)

Wow Zippy you are really proving how retarded you are. Of the three definitions of "tangible" you choose the two that involve material objects, yet we are arguing language and intent. :)

So that would be a no, you can't PRECISELY IDENTIFY which posts of yours PRECISELY IDENTIFY where I said it was 'big" loss for Bachmann.

Which of course is what I've been saying for 19+ pages...

You are a lying ass whose petty hatred renders you incapable of admitting the mistake you made.

So "capable of being perceived" couldn't mean perceived using the EYES?

Even if your latest bullshit attempt at diversion was correct, all I have to do is print out any of your posts and they BECOME MATERIAL OBJECTS...Whoopsie!

but by all means keep on ducking and dodging and avoiding admitting you were wrong...it's been nothing but fun highlighting your petty, partisan hatred and I can go on showing everyone else who frequents these boards just how stupid and petty you are.

LOL Tell us how you think either of your definitions of the word "tangible" should be used as you proposed. :)

Oh no...let's stick with YOUR definition for a while...

According to you tangible means "capable of being precisely identified"

You also claim you've provided "tangible proof".

In that case, please "precisely identify" which of your posts provide tangible proof to back up your allegation...then "precisely identify" what exactly in the aforementioned posts provides "tangible proof" that backs your allegation that I said it was a "big loss" for Bachmann in Georgia.

This is hilarious. It's your contention that by writing your assertions on paper that the writing becomes physical evidence of your assertions? :)

This is hilarious. It's your contention that by writing your assertions on paper that the writing becomes physical evidence of your assertions? :)

That is incorrect...but when it comes to this particular thread, you have yet to actually be correct.

My contention is your posts in this thread provide physical evidence that you have yet to "precisely identify" where I said it was a "big loss" for Bachmann.

Keep on wriggling, little fish.

Its hilarious that you can't admit the obvious. :)

So that would be no, you can't PRECISELY IDENTIFY which posts of yours PRECISELY IDENTIFY where I said it was 'big" loss for Bachmann.

Which of course is what I've been saying for 20+ pages...

You are a lying ass whose petty hatred renders you incapable of admitting the mistake you made.

So that would be no, you can't PRECISELY IDENTIFY which posts of yours PRECISELY IDENTIFY where I said it was 'big" loss for Bachmann.

That's because you editted it, right after you posted it; because you realized how stupid you sounded.

and yet the whiny hypocrite can't PRECISELY IDENTIFY the "punctuation error"

thus, using your logic, "you are a lying ass whose petty hatred renders you incapable of admitting the mistake you made."

good lord, using your words against you is so easy, how can not you not see how big of a hypocrite you are?

Back