Bachmann loses Georgia

mangRunning3.gif

Right here:

Whoops!

Sucks to be you right now...LOL

Seriously, do you need help tying your shoes in the morning?

You're losing it big time Zippy. I never said that you used a synonym of the word big. I said that's what you meant when you created this thread.

How about that?

:)

You're losing it big time Zippy. I never said that you used a synonym of the word big. I said that's what you meant when you created this thread.

How about that?

:)

You keep SAYING and IMPLYING you KNOW what I meant...but you've yet to offer even one scrap of proof.

How about if you're going to make an allegation. you back it up?

Oh wait...what am I saying...you don't do proof...this 17+ page thread is proof of that!

Bottom line...I never said it was a "big loss" and despite your continued attempts to claim otherwise...you've offered NOTHING to back your claim...LOL!

:crybaby:

I've proved based on the preponderance of evidence, Zippy. For the last 17 pages Yurt and I have just been having had big laughs watching you try and spin it. :)

I've proved based on the preponderance of evidence, Zippy. For the last 17 pages Yurt and I have just been having had big laughs watching you try and spin it. :)

What evidence?

List one single item of "evidence" that doesn't rely on your opinion.

Come on, list one single TANGIBLE piece of evidence that proves I said it was "big" win for Bachmann.

You have yet to supply even ONE PIECE of evidence, and you most certainly haven't proven anything based on a "preponderance of evidence".

You've got NOTHING...NO PROOF...and absolutely no "preponderance of evidence".

The title of your tread, silly boy. :)

"Bachmann loses Georgia"

As everyone can see, the word "big" is contained nowhere in the title, despite DumbYankee's repeated claims to the contrary.

So...you still got NO evidence to back your lies...just as I stated 10+ pages ago.

Again, lot of folks lost Georgia. Why did you single her out? :)

I answered this question FOR THE FIRST TIME back on page 3. Who knew a disingenuous douchebag like DY would ignore it only to ask over and over again?

I knew if I started a thread titled Bachmann loses Georgia, I could get you in here tap-dancing all around your obvious double standard and you didn't disappoint!

You didn't answer it in page three Zippy. Try again. :)

Yes I did:

I knew if I started a thread titled Bachmann loses Georgia, I could get you in here tap-dancing all around your obvious double standard and you didn't disappoint!

Looks like an answer to me...of course to coward like yourself...better to spend 17+ pages dodging and avoiding the truth.

My response highlights not only your incredible stupidity but also your pig-headed inability to admit when you are wrong.

Well Zippy, since it looks like you're just repeating the same old lies....

You going to run away now?

It would appear as though that is the only strategy remaining to you, since I've shown over and over where I've answered your questions, and you've YET to show anyone where I claimed it was a "big loss".

On the contrary, the preponderance of evidence suggests that's exactly what you meant. :)

Riiiiiiight...

You keep mentioning this "preponderance of evidence", yet every single time someone asks, you fail to provide even a single piece of tangible evidence.

All you've got is your opinion and that just isn't enough for the rest of us...well, except for your faithful companion Yurtsie, of course.

Back