Bachmann loses Georgia

It's the title of the thread Zippy. By definition, the most important, of biggest, aspect of your OP. :)

The word "BIG" is in the title of this thread??

Really?

Care to point it out?

Just point out the word "big" in the title of the thread or the OP and I will apologize...

The word "BIG" is in the title of this thread??

Really?

Care to point it out?

Just point out the word "big" in the title of the thread or the OP and I will apologize...

He is back to his Damn Stankee moniker, must have forgotten the password for Alias!

Here's just ONE of the times you implied I used the term "big loss"...of course I expect a gutless little fart like you to pretend you never said that.

"Gutless little fart"? That makes you a shit with a huge gut. :lol:

You're the one who implied that it was a big loss, Zippy, since you titled the thread the way you did.

How about that? :)

"Gutless little fart"? That makes you a shit with a huge gut. :lol:

You're the one who implied that it was a big loss, Zippy, since you titled the thread the way you did.

How about that? :)

So using your logic, since I titled the thread "Bachmann loses Georgia"...that means I IMPLIED that it was a BIG LOSS...which of course is total horseshit.

The thread title I chose was "Bachmann loses Georgia" which means exactly what I wanted it to mean...Bachmann lost Georgia.

The only person who implied it was a "BIG" loss was Y-O-U...you've now spent 14+ pages ducking the truth and running like a scalded dog so you won't have to admit you lied yet again.

Y'all are still at it.

WOW!

:thisisgettinggood:

I know...can you believe that DY is such an incredible douchebag he STILL won't admit he was lying?

It's now been 14+ pages and I've shown everyone over and over how he was lying, but the little popcorn fart still can't admit the truth.

I know...can you believe that DY is such an incredible douchebag he STILL won't admit he was lying?

It's now been 14+ pages and I've shown everyone over and over how he was lying, but the little popcorn fart still can't admit the truth.

you still haven't proven he lied. yet you're still here whining about.

punctuation error....LOL

Of course I have, you're just so filled with hate for me, you won't admit as much.

no you haven't. i don't hate you, i don't care enough about you to hate you. you're just fun to rile about. you get so angry.

i think it is hilarious how you've kept on this for weeks now, yet you won't point out your alleged punctuation error. such a simple thing, yet you won't do it. but you hound and demand DY prove something.

your hypocrisy cracks me up

Care to show that punctuation error?? :)

Back