Bachmann loses Georgia

isn't it strange that you can't provide a link or state which punctuation error you changed?

why is that i wonder?

Nice job dodging.

Once again we see that all the Yurtard can do is respond with the same old NOTHING he's posted here time and again.

thanks for proving my point once again, Yurt...

Nice job dodging.

Once again we see that all the Yurtard can do is respond with the same old NOTHING he's posted here time and again.

thanks for proving my point once again, Yurt...

what? you do realize i responded using your logic and most of your words.

you obviously think very poorly of your response. cracks me up how you don't like it when your shit is given right back to you.

and i notice you once again dodged the issue of which punctuation error you "corrected". all you did is respond with nothing, as usual.

thanks for proving my point once again, zappasguitar. and i notice you mangeld my username, according to you, that makes you a petty douchebag. good one!

The thread derailer is back. I wonder if his bannings resulted from this complusion he has to post off-topic attacks.

You keep claiming over and over how "obvious" it is...but you've yet to provide a link to PRECISELY and EXACTLY where it is you claim I've made this statement.

All you've got to do is show everyone EXACTLY WHERE I said it was a "big loss" and this is over...unfortunately for you it's something you have so far been unable to do.

Why is that, if it's so "obvious"?
Why are you such a coward to admit the obvious? :)

Why are you such a pig-headed liar unwilling to admit you've painted yourself into a corner and can't get out?

All you've got to do is show myself and everyone else PRECISELY AND EXACTLY where I said it was a "big loss" and I will "admit the obvious."

After 12+ pages however, it's become exceedingly apparent you CAN'T.

First you'll need to show me and everyone else where I said that you used PRECISELY AND EXACTLY those words. Most folks knew what you meant when you titled the thread as you did. :)

How else do you explain starting a thread titled as you did then make the claim that you aren't saying that it was a big loss?

zappa said it was a big loss

Again you have nothing new to add, just cowardly denials of the obvious. :)

First you'll need to show me and everyone else where I said that you used PRECISELY AND EXACTLY those words. Most folks knew what you meant when you titled the thread as you did. :)

Why do I need to show you or anyone anything?

You've claimed REPEATEDLY that I said it was BIG LOSS...that what I said was OBVIOUS...if it's so OBVIOUS, then show everyone where I said it.

it is hilarious how mad zappy gets when you don't give him a link when he demands it, yet when others ask him for a link he refuses to give one.

:)

Why are you such a pig-headed liar unwilling to admit you've painted yourself into a corner and can't get out?

All you've got to do is show myself and everyone else PRECISELY AND EXACTLY where I said it was a "big loss" and I will "admit the obvious."

After 12+ pages however, it's become exceedingly apparent you CAN'T.

all you have to do is show the punctuation error.

ooooooooooooops

This thread reminds me of "New Toy" and the discussion on ballistics...:cof1:

Has he ever posted a link, or ever proven any of his claims?

I've proven numerous times RIGHT IN THIS VERY THREAD that I never claimed Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".

On the other hand, you have YET to provide ANY PROOF I did, despite your incessant claims that "it is obviously" what I meant.

I've proven numerous times RIGHT IN THIS VERY THREAD that I never claimed Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big". On the other hand, you have YET to provide ANY PROOF I did, despite your incessant claims that "it is obviously" what I meant.

Dumb Yankee is a proven liar. Ask him if he bought a rifle from Remington HQ, and quiz him on exploding bores. It's hilarious.

I've proven numerous times RIGHT IN THIS VERY THREAD that I never claimed Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".

On the other hand, you have YET to provide ANY PROOF I did, despite your incessant claims that "it is obviously" what I meant.

Its obvious to anyone with a brain, Zippy.

Back