Bachmann loses Georgia

Why can't you admit you're a lying hypocrite?

I've proven just that ONCE AGAIN over on the "Another whining rightie" thread.

You outright lied aobut something I said, and when called on it, you immediately begin playing your ridiculous semantic word games trying to wriggle out of admitting you were wrong.

cry-baby.jpg

Don't cry little baby...we'll put some salve on those sore buttocks of yours and it will take the sting right out of your butthurt cheeks...LOL!

you claim my pictures depicting your crybaby status means i have nothing substantial, can't refute, blah, blah....and here you are copying that. what a fucking baby. this is a perfect depiction of you.

crybaby.jpg

Which is why I never claimed it was.

What an unbelievable coward you must be in real life if you can't even muster the fortitude to admit on some anonymous message board that I never said it was a "big" loss?

Dude I've seen pictures of you. You are obviously a coward in real life along with being one on this board. How else do you explain starting a thread titled as you did then make the claim that you aren't saying that it was a big loss?

Dude I've seen pictures of you. You are obviously a coward in real life along with being one on this board. How else do you explain starting a thread titled as you did then make the claim that you aren't saying that it was a big loss?

Well, I explain it by pointing out that since I never said it was "BIG" loss in either the thread title or the 9+ pages of responses to you and others, your claim that I DID say it was a "big" loss is a bald faced lie and 110% standard issue DY Bullshit.

I see that you have nothing new here except more cowardly responses...

Whereas you have nothing...PERIOD!

You have yet to prove I claimed it was "big" loss for Bachmann, despite my repeated requests for you to do so...while I have proved time and again that I never said it was "BIG" loss in either the thread title or the 9+ pages of responses to you and others, your claim that I DID say it was a "big" loss is a bald faced lie and 110% standard issue DY Bullshit.

Why can't you back up your claim with PROOF?

Whereas you have nothing...PERIOD!

You have yet to prove I claimed it was "big" loss for Bachmann, despite my repeated requests for you to do so...while I have proved time and again that I never said it was "BIG" loss in either the thread title or the 9+ pages of responses to you and others, your claim that I DID say it was a "big" loss is a bald faced lie and 110% standard issue DY Bullshit.

Why can't you back up your claim with PROOF?

Again you have nothing new to add, just cowardly denials of the obvious. :)

Take note of which side allowed the level of debate to drop over the course of the last 10+ pages...

All I've asked DY for is some proof to back up what he claimed...he has YET to come through with anything more substantial than his opinion.

10+ pages? Crap!

It might be best for me to stay out of this.

I try not to take sides against DY, Zappa, or Yurt for the most part.

I'll say this much, it looks to me as if Zappa is holding his own pretty good from what I've read.

Last edited:
10+ pages? Crap!

It might be best for me to stay out of this.

I try not to take sides against DY, Zappa, or Yurt for the most part.

I'll say this much, it looks to me as if Zappa is holding his own pretty good from what I've read.

Yeah... no one defiantly clings to a being totally wrong quite like Zappy! He's hanging in there like a rusty fish hook on this one!

Yup. Zippy's as stupid and stubborn as they make 'em. At least 9 pages of the same old thing, nothing new at all: denial of the obvious. :)

Yup. Zippy's as stupid and stubborn as they make 'em. At least 9 pages of the same old thing, nothing new at all: denial of the obvious. :)

You keep claiming over and over how "obvious" it is...but you've yet to provide a link to PRECISELY and EXACTLY where it is you claim I've made this statement.

All you've got to do is show everyone EXACTLY WHERE I said it was a "big loss" and this is over...unfortunately for you it's something you have so far been unable to do.

Why is that, if it's so "obvious"?

Back