Bachmann loses Georgia

I, frankly, dont give a shit who you are. I know that many people here are frightened to speak under their original names and that they change their names more often than their underwear. I answer to what you write. That way I minimise any prejudice caused by previous encounters.
So if you are a man, if you stand by what you say, if you have guts then keep the name that we know you by then do so. If you wish to play childish games then you will be treated accordingly.
I have kept the same name for about eleven years. If you wished you could trace back and find everything I have ever said on this forum.
You proved your earned nick-name yet again, since you don't realize that the user name history is also documented in this forum. :D

Several other lost too, and you didn't put their names in the title..

Because the thread wasn't about them...DUH!

My God...I just realized...

It's NOT an act...you really ARE that stupid, aren't you?

btw...I didn't put the winner's name in the thread title either...guess why.

The thread wasn't about him either...DUH!

Exactly, your thread was about Bachmann, who you can't stand since she's a strong conservative woman, so you're claiming that this was a big loss for her.

Exactly, your thread was about Bachmann, who you can't stand since she's a strong conservative woman, so you're claiming that this was a big loss for her.

I never once said it was a big loss for her.

And despite all your puny evasions and lies, you STILL can't show where I "claimed" as much.

You on the other must feel it was a big loss for Bachmann.

Why else would you post that statement over and over for 9 pages?

I never once said it was a big loss for her.

And despite all your puny evasions and lies, you STILL can't show where I "claimed" as much.

You on the other must feel it was a big loss for Bachmann.

Why else would you post that statement over and over for 9 pages?

HE is stoopid is my guess.

I'm only here to point out the glaring harsh truth Zippy. The only reason why you'd title a thread that was is for the reason that I've given. Your excuses otherwise would have been funny if they weren't so pitiful. :D

I'm only here to point out the glaring harsh truth Zippy. The only reason why you'd title a thread that was is for the reason that I've given. Your excuses otherwise would have been funny if they weren't so pitiful. :D

So, "the ONLY reason I titled the thread the way I did is for the reason you've given"?

Another ridiculous DY lie.

Another perfectly reasonable reason is because Bachmann did indeed lose in Georgia...but DY can't admit as much or every one of his "arguments" goes right into the toilet.

Your thick-headed insistence that the reason you gave can be the ONLY reason is complete nonsense.

This thread is now NINE pages long and you have YET to show where I've claimed Bachmann's loss was a "big" loss.

Because I knew it would bug the crap out of you...

And how about that?

Here we are 9 pages later and you're still whining about it...because I sure called this one right on the nose!

You were wrong then and you're still wrong now... all these days later! Imagine that?

Michelle Bachmann didn't "lose" anything. She came in 4th in a straw poll of a small number of potential Georgia voters. There was nothing to "win" or to "lose" ...it was a straw poll. To "lose" something, she would have to have been competing to "win" something, and she wasn't. So, in every aspect of this, you are just flat out WRONG as RAIN! Sorry.... but days and weeks, even months and years can pass by, and you'll still be just as WRONG!

Translation: because you were trying to show it as a big loss after I claimed Iowa was a big win, which it was. :)

Translation: "I have to keep making up this ridiculous bullshit because I'm just too big a douchebag to admit to the likes of Zappa that he was right."

But you weren't right Zippy. It wasn't a big loss for Bachmann.

Which is why I never claimed it was.

What an unbelievable coward you must be in real life if you can't even muster the fortitude to admit on some anonymous message board that I never said it was a "big" loss?

Which is why I never claimed it was.

What an unbelievable coward you must be in real life if you can't even muster the fortitude to admit on some anonymous message board that I never said it was a "big" loss?

Still waiting on DY/SM/MLK/??? to show EXACTLY where I claimed Bachmann's loss was "big"...he's had NINE pages and a good MONTH to find the proof, yet for some reason(he's a lying coward) he CAN'T!

Still waiting on DY/SM/MLK/??? to show EXACTLY where I claimed Bachmann's loss was "big"...he's had NINE pages and a good MONTH to find the proof, yet for some reason(he's a lying coward) he CAN'T!

i'm not waiting for you to show the punctuation error. because i know you're a dishonest double standard libbie who demands other provide links, proof, yet you refuse to do what you ask of others.

whiny hypocrite

i'm not waiting for you to show the punctuation error. because i know you're a dishonest double standard libbie who demands other provide links, proof, yet you refuse to do what you ask of others.

whiny hypocrite

Oh no...the two-faced, lying Tightie Rightie Yurtard doesn't like me...GASP...how will I go on?

where have i lied? what i am two faced about? why can't you admit you're a dishonest hypocrite?

Why can't you admit you're a lying hypocrite?

I've proven just that ONCE AGAIN over on the "Another whining rightie" thread.

You outright lied aobut something I said, and when called on it, you immediately begin playing your ridiculous semantic word games trying to wriggle out of admitting you were wrong.

Back