Bachmann loses Georgia

Bachmann did win Iowa, that's why that thread was titled that way. Thanks for playing. :)

Well then, let's apply that logic to the thread I started...

Bachmann DID lose in Georgia, so it makes sense that the thread was titled that way.

So you admit that my thread title, "Bachmann loses Georgia" was the truth...

...nice to see you finally admitting you lied!

Thanks for playing...

Again, we can't?

The world would collapse in chaos in a few months?

What a megalomanian narcissist you are.

The world would do fine without us, and we could certainly use the money we waste elsewhere.

This is why I asked if you read your own posts, because they are so far afield from reality.

Either way, it wouldn't be American lives. :cof1:

If America were to withdraw all its troops world wide and send them to Iowa to dig taters, a lot of people round the world would be happy.
HOWEVER, the way it is being discussed would make it the wrong thing to do.
If you withdrew immediately although it would not cause chaos, it would undoubtedly cause trouble and a degree of resentment from those who profit from your presence. A planned withdrawal over a number of years would be a satisfactory outcome EXCEPT that you need to keep an eye on China. They have most of Asia and Africa covered and have just bought (for tourist business, of course), part of Iceland.
So while you do rather overpopulate the globe and you do it so badly... my god, what do you sound like? ... a weather eye must be kept on 'dem pesky furriners' if you are to have any pretensions of regaining your place as the most influential economy in the world.

Batshit Crazy Too!

She was too Northern to win in Georgia. At least Cain carried his homestate. :cof1:

She also batshit crazy too!

bachmann-jokes-sack.jpg

bachmann-batshit-crazy.jpg

Well then, let's apply that logic to the thread I started...

Bachmann DID lose in Georgia, so it makes sense that the thread was titled that way.

So you admit that my thread title, "Bachmann loses Georgia" was the truth...

...nice to see you finally admitting you lied!

Thanks for playing...

Several other lost too, and you didn't put their names in the title.

Several other lost too, and you didn't put their names in the title.

So?

One of the candidates won the Georgia straw poll...I didn't mention him either.

So after 80+ posts, the truth comes out that your beef REALLY seems to be that I didn't word the thread title to your satisfaction...you really want to admit to everyone here that you're that petty?

Nice try...thanks for playing!

:rofl::lol:

I don't have a beef Zippy, I just think that it is hilarious that you think Iowa wasn't a big win for Bachmann but insists that this poll, 1/18 in size and few campaigned for, is a big loss for her. :)

If America were to withdraw all its troops world wide and send them to Iowa to dig taters, a lot of people round the world would be happy.
HOWEVER, the way it is being discussed would make it the wrong thing to do.
If you withdrew immediately although it would not cause chaos, it would undoubtedly cause trouble and a degree of resentment from those who profit from your presence. A planned withdrawal over a number of years would be a satisfactory outcome EXCEPT that you need to keep an eye on China. They have most of Asia and Africa covered and have just bought (for tourist business, of course), part of Iceland.
So while you do rather overpopulate the globe and you do it so badly... my god, what do you sound like? ... a weather eye must be kept on 'dem pesky furriners' if you are to have any pretensions of regaining your place as the most influential economy in the world.

Woop-de-fucing-do.
Pull back all the troops tomorrow and bring every single piece of lumber, wire, glass, cement block, etc. with then.
Leave a nice section of country, with holes where the base used to be.

Let's see how long it takes our ships to get to the next disaster, for relief help, when those ships have to take off from the US instead of a "closer" base.

I don't have a beef Zippy, I just think that it is hilarious that you think Iowa wasn't a big win for Bachmann but insists that this poll, 1/18 in size and few campaigned for, is a big loss for her. :)

Again, I NEVER said Georgia was a BIG loss, the only person who has said that is you.

That you need to lie outright to try and make your point only further highlights your petty desperation.

Again, I NEVER said Georgia was a BIG loss, the only person who has said that is you.

That you need to lie outright to try and make your point only further highlights your petty desperation.

So how is Obama taking his LOSS in Georgia... Michelle Bachmann BEAT Obama in Georgia by 16% or so.... must really suck, huh?

So how is Obama taking his LOSS in Georgia... Michelle Bachmann BEAT Obama in Georgia by 16% or so.... must really suck, huh?

Does that mean she takes over the presidency?

No? Bit of a waste of time and money then, wasn't it?

Well because he is a certifiable nut job.... how about that for a reason? Look, I do admire a lot of what Paul has had to say over the years, and he has made some brilliant points about our spending and the size and scope of government, but he just goes completely off the deep end with other libertarian views he has, and it scares the living fuck out of most normal conservatives. We can't just suspend drug laws and let people do as they please! We'd have a problem bigger than we could handle in a matter of months, and we could never put the genie back in the bottle. We can't just pull all our foreign bases out of foreign countries and bring home all our troops, the world would collapse in chaos in a few months, and it would end up costing millions of lives to repair the damage done by such stupidity. Oh now, it's EMOTIVE... and it appeals to pinheads who can't THINK past the head of their dicks, but it's just not reasonable or rational, and it would result in catastrophic consequences, which the libertarian idiots just don't seem to comprehend.

I'll respond to this soon enough Dixie.

I'll respond to this soon enough Dixie.

Take your time, Liberty, I already know your response anyway... naw, it won't cause catastrophic consequences... naw, it won't lead to trouble down the road... blah blah blah! You people live in as much of a delusional loony-land as the liberals, and are equally as stupid sometimes. Libertarians presume everyone in the world thinks and reacts like a Libertarian... that we could suspend drug laws, and everyone would just act responsibly and do the right thing... that we could pull our bases out of foreign countries and have no international repercussions, because everyone would agree with the Libertarians, it was for the best, and all our allies wouldn't have a bit of trouble with that move, because they would know that all our enemies would respect our courageous libertarian leadership. You just live in this silly delusional world, where that's how things work, and there is no need in anyone arguing with your stubborn asses about it!

Take your time, Liberty, I already know your response anyway... naw, it won't cause catastrophic consequences... naw, it won't lead to trouble down the road... blah blah blah! You people live in as much of a delusional loony-land as the liberals, and are equally as stupid sometimes. Libertarians presume everyone in the world thinks and reacts like a Libertarian... that we could suspend drug laws, and everyone would just act responsibly and do the right thing... that we could pull our bases out of foreign countries and have no international repercussions, because everyone would agree with the Libertarians, it was for the best, and all our allies wouldn't have a bit of trouble with that move, because they would know that all our enemies would respect our courageous libertarian leadership. You just live in this silly delusional world, where that's how things work, and there is no need in anyone arguing with your stubborn asses about it!

Very well.

I'll take my time.

Hopefully by this weekend.

Good Night

I don't think she spent that much to beat Obama in Georgia.... boy, it must suck for Obama to have LOST Georgia to Bachmann, eh?

I doubt that he has lost much sleep. She really is an embarrassment for you all though, isn't she? We occasionally see her on TV here. My god, she wouldn't get a look in in any other country. A nasty, foul mouthed bitch with nothing to say but non political venom.
Does she actually KNOW anything about politics? What are her qualifications apart from having a typically yank foghorn voice?

Its not a lie Zippy, just a spot-on interpretation.

Why do you hate women so much? :)

I doubt that he has lost much sleep. She really is an embarrassment for you all though, isn't she? We occasionally see her on TV here. My god, she wouldn't get a look in in any other country. A nasty, foul mouthed bitch with nothing to say but non political venom.
Does she actually KNOW anything about politics? What are her qualifications apart from having a typically yank foghorn voice?

I'm not the least bit embarrassed by Bachmann, in fact, if Herman Cain is out of the race by the time the primaries come to my state, I'll probably vote for her. I could not care less what kind of look she may or may not get in any other country, I am only concerned about THIS country. You see, I'm not like a Liberal, falling all over myself to be like a European, or to be liked by Europeans.

Nasty, foul mouthed? Really? I don't think I've ever heard Bachmann curse, so I don't know what you heard that you interpreted this way. I guess you must consider it 'blasphemy' when she speaks of smaller limited government? Shame on her for being so vile as to attack the sanctity of state control! How dare she speak negative words about The Great Messiah.... is that it? No, she's not "nasty, foul mouthed" at all, in fact, she is a Christian woman who has spent a great deal of her personal time helping others, specifically, 24 foster children who would have otherwise, never known love. Yeah, sounds like a real scoundrel to me! MORON!

I'm not the least bit embarrassed by Bachmann, in fact, if Herman Cain is out of the race by the time the primaries come to my state, I'll probably vote for her. I could not care less what kind of look she may or may not get in any other country, I am only concerned about THIS country. You see, I'm not like a Liberal, falling all over myself to be like a European, or to be liked by Europeans.

Nasty, foul mouthed? Really? I don't think I've ever heard Bachmann curse, so I don't know what you heard that you interpreted this way. I guess you must consider it 'blasphemy' when she speaks of smaller limited government? Shame on her for being so vile as to attack the sanctity of state control! How dare she speak negative words about The Great Messiah.... is that it? No, she's not "nasty, foul mouthed" at all, in fact, she is a Christian woman who has spent a great deal of her personal time helping others, specifically, 24 foster children who would have otherwise, never known love. Yeah, sounds like a real scoundrel to me! MORON!

Whatever.

Well, since it was a REPUBLICAN straw poll, I'm guessing president Obama isn't taking the "loss" too hard...

Back