Bachmann loses Georgia

The fucking thread title is "BACHMANN LOSES GEORGIA!" Bachmann didn't LOSE anything but a straw poll of 1,100 people in Georgia!

do you even read what you write?

"Bachmann didn't lose anything but a straw poll of 1,100 people in Georgia", you stated above...

HENCE the title of this thread...BACHMANN LOSES GEORGIA.

I realize you hate admitting a Liberal is right, even regarding the tiniest of topics, but this is a new low, even for a lying douchebag like you.

do you even read what you write?

"Bachmann didn't lose anything but a straw poll of 1,100 people in Georgia", you stated above...

HENCE the title of this thread...BACHMANN LOSES GEORGIA.

I realize you hate admitting a Liberal is right, even regarding the tiniest of topics, but this is a new low, even for a lying douchebag like you.

Right... a "STRAW POLL OF 1,100 PEOPLE" is NOT the State of GEORGIA! Is it??????

In case anyone was wondering about that stray "yes" comment that I posted, it was in response to Legion Fag asking me if I think people who speak with a Southern accent sound stupid. :cof1:

My response: "How so?" was to this: After ignoring it a second time, I predict you will ignore your gaffe a third. :)

Here is where I didn't ignore "it";

icon1.png

If I have to explain why defending Bachmonn makes you look stupid, you wouldn't understand.​

Here is where I didn't ignore "it";

icon1.png

If I have to explain why defending Bachmonn makes you look stupid, you wouldn't understand.​

For the third time, this is what you said:
It's hilarious that Zappa predicted your exact move, and like a lemming, you followed through.

This is especially funny as I predicted you'd ignore it in the post that you replied to and of course I was dead-on. :)

For the third time, this is what you said:

This is especially funny as I predicted you'd ignore it in the post that you replied to and of course I was dead-on. :)

For the third time, this was my reply;

I understand that you still don't understand.

For the third time, this was my reply;

I understand that you still don't understand.

Since you have learning disabilities I'll put it to you more directly: Where was Zippy's 'prediction of my exact move' and my said 'exact move'?

Link to it. :)

Yesterday 10:50 AM #8 | Top
Martin Luther King Jr.
user-offline.png
Conservative Republican

Join DateJan 2008Posts6,103Thanks990Thanked 660 Times in 592 PostsGroans217Groaned 121 Times in 113 Posts

icon1.png

Its hilarious that Zippy thinks Iowa wasn't a big win for Bachmann but insists that this poll, 1/18 in size and few campaigned for, is a big loss.

Man you are dense. I know, now you are going to tell me that this post doesn't mean what it means.

Right... a "STRAW POLL OF 1,100 PEOPLE" is NOT the State of GEORGIA! Is it??????

Don't whine to me because idiots in the state of Georgia care so little about the upcoming election they can't be bothered to participate in our electoral process...

1,100 people took part in the straw poll, if that's all that cared enough to show up and vote...so be it...and Bachmann came in a dismal 6th place.

Therefore...BACHMANN LOSES GEORGIA.

Hilarious.

The Iowa straw poll was a big win for Bach-to-Mom.

The Georgia straw poll proves straw polls are meaningless.

Don't whine to me because idiots in the state of Georgia care so little about the upcoming election they can't be bothered to participate in our electoral process...

1,100 people took part in the straw poll, if that's all that cared enough to show up and vote...so be it...and Bachmann came in a dismal 6th place.

Therefore...BACHMANN LOSES GEORGIA.

No, Bachmann lost a straw poll in Georgia, of 1,100 people. The GOP primary for Georgia isn't until next year. At that time, it will be determined who wins or loses Georgia in the primary, and in November 2012, it will be determined who wins or loses the general election. I understand your anxiousness to proclaim Bachmann has LOST, so you can claim Obama has WON... but you are getting your cart WAY ahead of your horse.

Watch now as his spinning becomes more and more desperate...

He knows he got busted. Now the trick for DY/MLK is, can he spin his way out of the corner he spun himself into just a few posts ago?

I notice that you aren't citing where I 'moved as you exactly predicted'. :)

Back