Bachmann loses Georgia

So using your logic, since I titled the thread "Bachmann loses Georgia"...that means I IMPLIED that it was a BIG LOSS...which of course is total horseshit.

The thread title I chose was "Bachmann loses Georgia" which means exactly what I wanted it to mean...Bachmann lost Georgia.

The only person who implied it was a "BIG" loss was Y-O-U...you've now spent 14+ pages ducking the truth and running like a scalded dog so you won't have to admit you lied yet again.

All the candidates lost Georgia except one. You only mentioned Bachmann. Why did you single her out? Obviously, because you thought it to be a big loss.

I'm not surprised that you lack the balls to admit that simple fact. :)

I know...can you believe that DY is such an incredible douchebag he STILL won't admit he was lying?

It's now been 14+ pages and I've shown everyone over and over how he was lying, but the little popcorn fart still can't admit the truth.

You're doing just fine.

Now get back in there and keep the napalm coming in.

All the candidates lost Georgia except one. You only mentioned Bachmann. Why did you single her out? Obviously, because you thought it to be a big loss.

I'm not surprised that you lack the balls to admit that simple fact. :)

Sorry, this excuse isn't going to get any more traction this, the SEVENTH time you've trotted it out, than it did the first time...but thanks for playing!

Buh-Bye now!

Why did I "single Bachmann out"?

To run counterpoint to your "rah rah rah" cheerleader thread about Bachmann...and because I knew it would drive you nuts...which it obviously has...but like I said before, you sure were a lot of fun, thanks for playing!

Sorry, this excuse isn't going to get any more traction this, the SEVENTH time you've trotted it out, than it did the first time...but thanks for playing!

Buh-Bye now!

Why did I "single Bachmann out"?

To run counterpoint to your "rah rah rah" cheerleader thread about Bachmann...and because I knew it would drive you nuts...which it obviously has...but like I said before, you sure were a lot of fun, thanks for playing!

Since I claimed that Iowa was a 'big win' for Bachmann, and you now admit that you started this thread to counter mine, you are obviously saying that Georgia was a 'big loss' for her.

Sorry Zippy, but it looks like you lose again. :)

Since I claimed that Iowa was a 'big win' for Bachmann, and you now admit that you started this thread to counter mine, you are obviously saying that Georgia was a 'big loss' for her.

Sorry Zippy, but it looks like you lose again. :)

Not at all...I say what I mean.

The title of my thread was "Bachmann Loses Georgia" because that is what I meant.

But you go right on lying and putting words in my mouth that I never used...it's all you've got at the end of the day!

We know what you meant Zippy. You thought it was a big loss for her. Why do you hate women so much? Been shunned too often? :)

We know what you meant Zippy. You thought it was a big loss for her. Why do you hate women so much? Been shunned too often? :)

And everyone knows what I said...and nowhere did I EVER use the word BIG...which means despite all your attempts to convince others, your incessant claims otherwise are all lies.

There...fixed it for ya!

No more punctuation error.

still can't find it can you....don't you find it hypocritical that you've chased SM around for weeks about something you feel he lied about, yet you won't show a simple punctuation error, even when multiple posters showed you YOUR posts side by side and there was no punctuation change?

And everyone knows what I said...and nowhere did I EVER use the word BIG...which means despite all your attempts to convince others, your incessant claims otherwise are all lies.

Well, I guess DY has given up.

Awwwww...come on...don't give up now.

Not when I'm having so much fun showcasing your pig-headed stupidity.

Or, Damn Yankee, unlike you Zippy, has a life. :)

We all know what you meant. You don't have to use the word big to mean big.

still can't find it can you....don't you find it hypocritical that you've chased SM around for weeks about something you feel he lied about, yet you won't show a simple punctuation error, even when multiple posters showed you YOUR posts side by side and there was no punctuation change?

well, i guess ZG has given up.

awwwww...come on....don't give up now.

not when i'm having so much fun showcasing your stupidity and outright hypocrisy.

well, i guess ZG has given up.

awwwww...come on....don't give up now.

not when i'm having so much fun showcasing your stupidity and outright hypocrisy.

mangRunning3.gif

LOL @ Zippy. By your logic, there should be no synonyms.

Seriously?

You're going to pretend I used a synonym of big?

Oh this should be fun...

Then tell me...explain it to everyone...where exactly is the synonym of "big" in the sentence "Bachmann loses Georgia"?

Back