Bachmann loses Georgia

are you telling the truth, that you made a punctuation error change? if so, show it, just like you are demanding of DY.

zappygetard runs away again

still can't find it can you....don't you find it hypocritical that you've chased SM around for weeks about something you feel he lied about, yet you won't show a simple punctuation error, even when multiple posters showed you YOUR posts side by side and there was no punctuation change?

well, i guess ZG has given up.

awwwww...come on....don't give up now.

not when i'm having so much fun showcasing your stupidity and outright hypocrisy.

You going to run away now?

you....accusing someone of running away

:lol:

As expected, Yurt appears unable to supply a link to where exactly you provided tangible proof to back up your claim...

tff....YOU claimed you changed a punctuation error. i showed there was no change. you have yet to show the punctuation error. you made the claim, you need to show the punctuation error. the same thing you're demanding of DY. but we all know you're a sniveling intellectually dishonest coward.

good job whiny hypocrite. whine and bitch about DY while you don't provide proof of your own claim.

Man,,, y'all or still going at it.

Take a break and enjoy some funny stuff

&

&

Last edited:
You're trying to change what you're asserting, but lets focus on the issue that you raised earlier. You assert that my posts don't provide tangible evidence. Now list those that don't.

You're trying to change what you're asserting, but lets focus on the issue that you raised earlier. You assert that my posts don't provide tangible evidence. Now list those that don't.

That's easy...

Go read any post from you in this thread.

NOWHERE in ANY POST written by you are you able to quote me saying Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".

If you could...that would be "tangible" proof...but you can't.

That's easy...

Go read any post from you in this thread.

NOWHERE in ANY POST written by you are you able to quote me saying Bachmann's loss in Georgia was "big".

If you could...that would be "tangible" proof...but you can't.

Tangible: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind [m-w.com]

All are tangible IMO. How about you Yurt? :)

Back