Back the Blue

Rabid Animals

Conservative Insurrectionist threw flag pole at officer 'like a spear' during Capitol riot, DOJ says

Federal prosecutors say Jeffery McKellop, an Army veteran and military contractor from Fishersville, Virginia, physically assaulted at least three officers, threw a bottle at MPD and Capitol Police and shoved a flagpole in another officer’s face before throwing it at him “similar in fashion to throwing a spear.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wu...ginia/65-3e5a0aa9-6d6d-4adb-b8ec-e49d3fdf9a33

And third, this is comparing apples to oranges. There is a big difference between protests of disgruntled citizens that turn into riots, and insurrections storming the Capitol chanting "Kill Mike Pence" and causing the deaths of five people in an attempt to overturn a lawful election whose results they don't like.

This is reasonable enough for most of us to understand, Owl,
but for the trumpanzee, well,
too many polysyllabic words, don't you think?

As for "back the blue," I don't get it one way or another.

Some accountants do their jobs meticulously, and others cook the books or even embezzle from their clients..
Are you pro-accountant or anti-accountant?

Being a cop is having a good civil service job with excellent benefits.
Some do it very well.
Others are no different from the criminals that they're supposed to be apprehending.
How can we be pro-cop or anti-cop while ignoring this obvious fact?

Your rightwing buddies invested extraordinary effort pushing a narrative that conservative protesters are peaceful and orderly.

I accept your tacit admission that it was always a blatant lie and horseshit assertion.

Why do you call them my buddies? are you an asshole or something?

Fact is you don't give a shit about cops, they are just props in your partisan shit stirring.

over 2000 cops were injured during blm/antifa protests. you didn't say shit about them then. so lets not pretend this is about you caring about cops but hanging the worst of the other tribe around the neck of anyone you can. you suck at this.

And third, this is comparing apples to oranges. There is a big difference between protests of disgruntled citizens that turn into riots, and insurrections storming the Capitol chanting "Kill Mike Pence" and causing the deaths of five people in an attempt to overturn a lawful election whose results they don't like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

6 cops killed 11 injured. you all didn't care then, why are you pretending to care now and how dare you justify their deaths as "disguntled citizens" simply "turning into riots" Is mike pence more important than any of these officers?

or is the only officer that matters the one at the capitol building to you?

Why do you call them my buddies? are you an asshole or something?

Fact is you don't give a shit about cops, they are just props in your partisan shit stirring.

over 2000 cops were injured during blm/antifa protests. you didn't say shit about them then. so lets not pretend this is about you caring about cops but hanging the worst of the other tribe around the neck of anyone you can. you suck at this.
I am not indulging your word games. There is no discernable distinction between a hyperpartisan Republican, and a self-styled independent poster who relentlessly attacks Democrats and provides covering fire for Republicans.

Your argument:

"Sure conservative protesters are rabid animals....but lefties are just as bad!"

I am not indulging your word games. There is no discernable distinction between a hyperpartisan Republican, and a self-styled independent poster who relentlessly attacks Democrats and provides covering fire for Republicans.

Your argument:

"Sure conservative protesters are rabid animals....but lefties are just as bad!"

wrong. the right wingers were 100% in the wrong who attacked any police officers, you have not said the same about even those that attacked and injured and killed over 2000 officers in antifa/blm protests.

you suck at this.

Indubitably. lol

So no truce, owl?

I haven't attacked you in over a week. if I am the "Stalker problem poster" you try to paint me as, perhaps you should stop attacking me, thanking douchebags who do, and agreeing with them openly....

btw, a GREAT place for good beer and great bbq in the UP is lake superior brewing company, a little southwest of Marquette. I tried to respond, but you thread banned me from your thread during said truce for some reason. you have a great great day.

These words are logical. Aristotelian logic is an essential element of reasoned discourse between sentient human beings.

Hopefully, however, we are not attempting to deploy this logic to impart a measure of knowledge to trumpanzees.

I yell at my golf ball when it starts flying toward the trees.
A Titleist Pro V1x golf ball is infinitely more intelligent than a trumpanzee, yet it can't understand me when I'm speaking to it.
Talking to a trumpanzee is certainly not going to yield a more positive result.
Truth is, trumpanzees need to be beaten with clubs more urgently than golf balls do.

These words are logical. Aristotelian logic is an essential element of reasoned discourse between sentient human beings.

Hopefully, however, we are not attempting to deploy this logic to impart a measure of knowledge to trumpanzees.

I yell at my golf ball when it starts flying toward the trees.
A Titleist Pro V1x golf ball is infinitely more intelligent than a trumpanzee, yet it can't understand me when I'm speaking to it.
Talking to a trumpanzee is certainly not going to yield a more positive result.
Truth is, trumpanzees need to be beaten with clubs more urgently than golf balls do.

And even so, only the club will get smarter. :laugh:

There is, of course, a meme for that:

EPa5f1S.jpg

New video released showing officers being attacked by conservatives with rocks, bottles, sharpened metal objects, projectiles, chemical grade fireworks.

Capitol police officers refuse to shake hands with Republican leaders at awards ceremony

The officers and their relatives shook hands with Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer but passed by a smiling McConnell's outstretched hand

Yes! Where was your outcry?

In Chicago

Chicago-BLM-Riots-758x502.jpg

Ftwg28nysAqf-OX2AgcjzSo040ZryNVL9TpVuGjXVpk.png

In Minneapolis

c4faa707a8ae4beb6733d4b5d676cf9907711f95.jpg

In Portland

BLM-riots_800.jpg

Lying hypocrite...

We did threads on that . That is not on subject. It is a Trumpian deflection. Are you saying IF some other group was violent, the group overthrowing the country was justified?

Back