Banker: We had "sanity checks" on Trump's loans

That is absolutely wrong. When you fake your assets to get a loan, you are committing fraud. The fraud is real and Trump did it. Do you really believe such a stupid thing as that? Rob a bank and give back the money. Will you be let go? This is so simple and obvious, you do not understand that.

Yep. Or even just try to rob the bank. You may not get any money, but you WILL get a prison sentence. The OP is a knuckle dragging moron.

That is absolutely wrong. When you fake your assets to get a loan, you are committing fraud. The fraud is real and Trump did it. Do you really believe such a stupid thing as that? Rob a bank and give back the money. Will you be let go? This is so simple and obvious, you do not understand that.

No bank would allow that. Banks check the information they give you as I have shown

banks check all this at loan origination.

you're a lying hack.

banks check all this at loan origination.

you're a lying hack.

And you are a stupid hack.

You CANNOT fill out insurance claim forms with all lies and fraudulent information and then simply say 'they check all forms', as a defense to your fraud.

You CANNOT fill out all sorts of gov't forms or Court forms with all lies and fraudulent claims and say 'they check the claims made' as a defense to your fraud.

And you CANNOT fill out bank forms with lies and fraudulent claims and say 'they check claims made' as a defense to the fraud.

We CANNOT all lie on every form and make fraudelent statements and put sas defense 'they check therefore it is ok to lie'.

This is just the latest of the most stupid talking points being run on autorepeat on derp right news that the dumbest of their audience, like you, Terry and the TS, here bought, because you are dumb.

And you are a stupid hack.

You CANNOT fill out insurance claim forms with all lies and fraudulent information and then simply say 'they check all forms', as a defense to your fraud.

You CANNOT fill out all sorts of gov't forms or Court forms with all lies and fraudulent claims and say 'they check the claims made' as a defense to your fraud.

And you CANNOT fill out bank forms with lies and fraudulent claims and say 'they check claims made' as a defense to the fraud.

We CANNOT all lie on every form and make fraudelent statements and put sas defense 'they check therefore it is ok to lie'.

This is just the latest of the most stupid talking points being run on autorepeat on derp right news that the dumbest of their audience, like you, Terry and the TS, here bought, because you are dumb.

the bank did due diligence.

that's their job for their investors. they were fine with it.

wtf is wrong with you people?

the bank did due diligence.

that's their job for their investors. they were fine with it.

wtf is wrong with you people?

So the fuck what?

You are not absolved of filing false election doc's saying you are legal to vote, simply because the Election officials did due diligence and caught and stopped you. You still broke the law with those fraudulent statement.

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you want to make attempting to break the law legal as long as the other group stops you?

Were his banks paid in full during the 6 bankruptcies his companies went through?

Nope. That is why American banks refused to lend him any money. He was cut off and went to Russia for funding. Trump bragged about borrowing money and said he lived off other people's money. He did not pay cash. After going to Russian money, he bought several golf courses and buildings and paid cash. They of course are very useful in money laundering. That is his real business according to Bannon.

[FONT=&quot]“The German bank loaned a cumulative total of around $2.5 billion to Trump projects over the past two decades, and the bank continued writing him nine-figure checks even after he defaulted on a $640 million obligation and sued the bank, blaming it for his failure to pay back the debt.”[FONT=&quot]May 22, 2019[/FONT]
[/FONT]

17qy2qwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://www.propublica.org › article

[h=3]Why Did Deutsche Bank Keep Lending to Donald Trump? — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast[/h]

If no one lost money there was no fraud
[FONT=&quot]“The German bank loaned a cumulative total of around $2.5 billion to Trump projects over the past two decades, and the bank continued writing him nine-figure checks even after he defaulted on a $640 million obligation and sued the bank, blaming it for his failure to pay back the debt.”[FONT=&quot]May 22, 2019[/FONT]
[/FONT]

17qy2qwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://www.propublica.org › article

[h=3]Why Did Deutsche Bank Keep Lending to Donald Trump? — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast[/h]

Banks have a staff that checks those things. They also have executives who overrule them. The banks knew Trump. American banks stopped lending him money after he cost them mega millions. Then he borrowed from Germany. Those banks wanted the TV star's business. But after being burned a few times they stopped. That is when Russia and Putin stepped in.

A good attorney is worth his weight in gold.

Tell me you've never done jack shit in your life without actually telling me.

I dunno... Every time I end up in court for some reason, the liar... err, lawyer that's the other party's ends up embarrassed and laughed at by the judge for saying or asking stupid shit of me as a witness...

Me at some party at someone's home...

Lawyer: Hi, I'm so-and-so. I'm a lawyer.

Me: Shocked look on my face, holding a hand over my mouth. Oh my god! You parents--if you knew them--must be so disappointed!

And, yes, I really do say that right to some lawyer's face...

I despise lawyers and make no bones about it. Several friends I went to college with went to law school. One of them is a senior prosecutor here in Maricopa County.

Keith Manning
Maricopa County Attorney's Office
Keith D. Manning began his prosecutor career in 1992 with the Pima County Attorney’s Office and worked at the City of Phoenix Prosecutor’s Office from 1993 until 1995, when he began his career with the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. Through 2004, Mr. Manning continued training new prosecutors in the areas of DUI law and trial advocacy, as well as teaching for APAAC. In 2006, he began service as a Law Enforcement Liaison, working to enhance training and cooperation with Valley law enforcement agencies throughout Maricopa County. Keith Manning has made an invaluable contribution to the training and development of prosecutors in Arizona, the professional response to offer use of force incidents across the country, and the general improvement and enhancement of the prosecution function in our country.

https://apaac.az.gov/awards/annual-...secutor-lifetime-achievement-award-recipients

He's wrapped way too tight. But I'd tell him When we shoot all the lawyers, you'll get head of the line privileges!

So, I have ZERO compunction to be nice to lawyers. I usually toss the paperwork at them, tell them to fill the shit out for me to review, then say this is how things will go. I'm not to be fucked with.

A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge. Guess which sort of liar... err, lawyer I hire...

Last edited:
Back