Banker: We had "sanity checks" on Trump's loans

Fraud is an action that is not dependant on a result.

If you lie, tell a bunch of investors, you are from a wealthy family or famous chefs and are putting up $5MM of your own money to launch a new chain of restaurants, and get them to match with $6MM...

...THE FRAUD IS NOT DEPENDANT ON WHETHER THE RESTAURANT SUCCEEDs AND YOU PAY THEM BACK OR NOT!

You Maga derps need to read the above over 5 times and get someone with at least a grade 3 education to help you with big words as this painfully stupid Fox and right derp media talking point is just the latest in base stupid lies they feed to an audience they know is gullible and stupid and will believe it.

Again...

...THE FRAUD IS NOT DEPENDANT ON WHETHER THE RESTAURANT SUCCEEDS AND YOU PAY THEM BACK OR NOT!

Attempted proof by contrivance.

Banks have a staff that checks those things. They also have executives who overrule them. The banks knew Trump. American banks stopped lending him money after he cost them mega millions. Then he borrowed from Germany. Those banks wanted the TV star's business. But after being burned a few times they stopped. That is when Russia and Putin stepped in.

Still going for fiction, eh?

That is absolutely wrong. When you fake your assets to get a loan, you are committing fraud. The fraud is real and Trump did it. Do you really believe such a stupid thing as that? Rob a bank and give back the money. Will you be let go? This is so simple and obvious, you do not understand that.

but your problem is, no one robbed anyone......he applied for a loan.....the bank processed the application, a process which involved their own investigations (as the OP states, the guy testified they viewed his net worth as nearly half of what he claimed}......they WROTE HIM A CHECK in exchage for his signature on a promissory note......he repaid the loan........that isn't bank robbery......

insurance claim forms

do you realize the fundamental difference between an insurance claim form and a loan application?......in one you are making a claim that you are owed something under the terms of a contract.........in the other you are asking to borrow money.....

So the fuck what?

You are not absolved of filing false election doc's saying you are legal to vote, simply because the Election officials did due diligence and caught and stopped you. You still broke the law with those fraudulent statement.

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you want to make attempting to break the law legal as long as the other group stops you?

why does the idiot who has proved countless times that he hasn't a smidgeon of knowledge about the law always attempt to "educate" everyone about the law.......how many times do I have to correct your errors?.......

So the fuck what?

You are not absolved of filing false election doc's saying you are legal to vote, simply because the Election officials did due diligence and caught and stopped you. You still broke the law with those fraudulent statement.

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you want to make attempting to break the law legal as long as the other group stops you?

the bank signed off on the loan knowing all the figures on the paper.

there is no fraud.

it is dependent on the elements set forth by statute, however.......like every other crime......reliance is one of them.......

"reliance" is captured in you filling out a bankers or Insurance statement with inaccurate information.

For instance, if you tell a bank or Insurance firms a property has certain value (can be developed) when you know it cannot as you signed away perpetual development rights.

That is fraud whether or not they suffer a direct financial loss or not.

but your problem is, no one robbed anyone......he applied for a loan.....the bank processed the application, a process which involved their own investigations (as the OP states, the guy testified they viewed his net worth as nearly half of what he claimed}......they WROTE HIM A CHECK in exchage for his signature on a promissory note......he repaid the loan........that isn't bank robbery......

But it IS fraud.

He gained that loan under false and fraudulent written representations.

do you realize the fundamental difference between an insurance claim form and a loan application?......in one you are making a claim that you are owed something under the terms of a contract.........in the other you are asking to borrow money.....

Yes. And in both instances filling out the forms with the wrong info creates a fraud.

You claim to be real estate lawyer and even if a terrible one, as is clear if true, you must know if you deliberately tell the Insurers of your properties the wrong values of the properties by significant margins, that is fraud, even if you pay all you premiums.

You do actually know that right?

the bank signed off on the loan knowing all the figures on the paper.

there is no fraud.

The bank DID NOT know all the figures as was stated in court.

And again you simpleton, you cannot apply for a loan saying you have a job where you make $x/yr when you do not, that you own a property and other assets when you do not, and other fraudulent statement and say 'ya but i made all the payments on the loan i got, therefore there was no fraud'.

That is not how the law works you simpleton.

Paying in full on time is not relevant to if there was fraud or not.

Nothing shows why the Right is doomed to fail in all they do more than the above.

Sorry to say it but there are not 5 functioning brain cells collectively amongst them.

They are so easily duped and fooled that if you say to them 'if you can find a Mortgage Broker who is a criminal and willing to submit fraudulent forms for you to get you a bunch of properties and mortgages, you would not qualify for, it is not illegal as long as you can make the payments'.

So if you manage to rent all the properties out and never miss a mortgage payment, but the gov't now knows that both you and Mortgage Broker perpetrated this fraud, the gov't cannot do anything except sit idly by and wait and see if you miss a payment, at which time then they can charge you and the Mortgage broker.

There is not much that is more stupid than that and yet the Right falls for it thinking 'oh ya i can lie and borrow as much as i want and it is not fraud as long as i do not miss a payment'.

I invite all of them to try it.

Last edited:
The bank DID NOT know all the figures as was stated in court.

And again you simpleton, you cannot apply for a loan saying you have a job where you make $x/yr when you do not, that you own a property and other assets when you do not, and other fraudulent statement and say 'ya but i made all the payments on the loan i got, therefore there was no fraud'.

That is not how the law works you simpleton.

the bank said trump committed no fraud. the judge ignored it.

Nothing shows why the Right is doomed to fail in all they do more than the above.

Sorry to say it but there are not 5 functioning brain cells collectively amongst them.

They are so easily duped and fooled that if you say to them 'if you can find a Mortgage Broker who is a criminal and willing to sub it fraudulent forms for you to get you a bunch of properties and mortgages, you would not qualify for, it is not illegal as long as you can make the payments'.

So if you manage to rent all the properties out and never miss a mortgage payment, but the gov't now knows that both you and Mortgage Broker perpetrated this fraud, the gov't cannot do anything except sit idly by and wait and see if you miss a payment, at which time then they can charge you and the Mortgage broker.

There is not much that is more stupid than that and yet the Right falls for it thinking 'oh ya i can lie and borrow as much as i want and it is not fraud as long as i do not miss a payment'.

I invite all of them to try it.

your desperation is showing, deep state china.

He gained that loan under false and fraudulent written representations.
that's just it.....he didn't.....he gained that loan based on the decision of the bank following their own assessment.....they did not RELY on his application.....

You claim to be real estate lawyer and even if a terrible one, as is clear if true, you must know if you deliberately tell the Insurers of your properties the wrong values of the properties by significant margins, that is fraud, even if you pay all you premiums.

You do actually know that right?
I do....I also know that is an entirely different situation than a loan application.....because I AM a real estate lawyer and you're a......what exactly ARE you anyway?.....a janitor?.....plumber?.....barrista?....

Back