Banned From Youtube Tucker Carlson Questions Vaccine Safety

You are mistaken - the Supreme Court is fully empowered when it comes to interpreting the Constitution.

"As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution."

Source - The Supreme Court

Not according to the Constitution of the United States. See Article III. False authority fallacy. The Constitution of the United States is the ONLY authoritative reference of the Constitution of the United States.

Not according to the Constitution of the United States. See Article III. False authority fallacy. The Constitution of the United States is the ONLY authoritative reference of the Constitution of the United States.

The purpose of judges (in general) is to serve as arbiters of the law. That means they are responsible for interpreting the law. If there was no need for legal interpretation, there would be no need for judges. The Supreme Court is no different.

The purpose of judges (in general) is to serve as arbiters of the law. That means they are responsible for interpreting the law. If there was no need for legal interpretation, there would be no need for judges. The Supreme Court is no different.

No judge has authority to interpret the Constitution of the United States.
No State judge has authority to interpret the constitution of their State nor the Constitution of the United States.

You really should read those documents for once.

Tucker just hammered His Eminence Fauci, called for looking into criminally charging him.

I need to see a lot more of this.

Who decides what is disinformation? That calls for a literal Ministry of Truth.

The left has us going down a dark road with this stuff.

The Regressive Left....the stewards of this Next Dark Age.

Buckle Up.....this is so going to suck.

I warned you.

I’m not sure about a criminal charge but I’m also not sure how much longer ‘the approved sources’ can ignore this story.

He had so much to do with gain of function work being done by humans, he was compromised from the jump, everything that he got wrong after that might have been him protecting himself at the cost of the nation.

I demand a full investigation, by someone(s) who will tell the truth.

Back