Banning Individuals from Threads

:thinking:

I've never been on a board that allowed the Thread Starter to ban people from the threads. That's typically been a moderator function.

I suggest the board get rid of that.

What's the point of creating a thread when you're going to ban people from discussing the topic?

You cannot figure it out? There are trolls who trash threads. This is a way to enable rational discourse.

It’s easy to deal with them

They in fact help build the case against their stupid

I have never banned anyone anywhere on the internets

Oh

Except I banned myself from my own thread as a joke to protest the rules of banning being imposed

Hahahahahaha

Just because the Republican Party refused facts doesn’t make those facts unreal

Why do you never learn

Why do you embrace lies like a fool

I've never been on a board that allowed the Thread Starter to ban people from the threads. That's typically been a moderator function.

What's the point of creating a thread when you're going to ban people from discussing the topic?

You should be talking to Twitter and the other oligarchs. They are doing the same thing nationwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
Some people,like me, are idiots. I consider the feature a test of character. Those that use it need more good character.
I thought those that use it wanted fewer bad characters.....

I happen to agree with you. I have been banned by people .
I will not ban anyone from my threads.
I myself don't see the point of creating a thread about a subject and them banning people.

...I try to resort to the fewest fallacies in my arguments. I know when I get banned, it is due to bias and bigotry not because I resort to fallacy.

I see you're still Amazonians bitch ass bitch

:whip:

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter, I thought it would be about how much pain, one could stand. But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain! But that fine line between pain, and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced! Sure there was pain, humiliation, submission, all of which I gladly with stood. To reach that ecstasy! For a year, I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another. During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop! It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain, but not to hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason? View Post
I see you're still Amazonians bitch ass bitch

lol......was I your bitch when yu begged me to join your Goodreads board because no one was posting.........then banned me.........then begged me please to come back.......and then banned me........I mean really you really proved how fucked up you were when you offered to have Owl give me a blow job...

Back