Bannon to report to prison

lol.....Bannon was sentenced to 4 months for being in contempt of the Demmycrats in Congress....list all the people in the US who are NOT in contempt of the demmycrats in Congress........

doesn't the same legal system apply to all people charged with contempt of Congress?.......shouldn't a real lawyer know that?.......

That's because you are full of shit.

On your break, run back and ask a lawyer what the jail time was for Eric Holder's contempt of Congress charge.
It’s because you know you are full of shit!

And?

It will a fun month because my grandkids are coming to visit. How sad is it that your fun is based on the misfortune of others. If an old lady breaks a hip I bet you'd cream your shorts.

We know you're a msnbc parrot.
He's an ambulance chaser, the more broken hips the more Jarhead earns.

Somebody has given up even trying to discuss the facts

You don't deal in facts. You dwell on innuendo, hyperbole and hearsay. Many times you just lie or bloviate strawmen.

The ONLY reason Hunter is facing prosecution in two venues is thanks to a jurist who looked at the attempt to let him completely off the hook for everything halting it.

It will be telling with the preponderance of evidence against Hunter, if the tiny jury pool in a town the Bidens control will do the right thing. Unlike the Manhattan clown show where they proved they were clueless hacks.

I want to see Bannon serve all of his four months too?!!

Hunter was in contempt of congress. Should he be jailed?

Mayorkas was in contempt of Congress. Should he be jailed?

Garland was in contempt of Congress. Should he be jailed?

Eric "I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy" was in contempt of Congress. Was he jailed?

How is it that Bannon is going to prison, but Clapper, Comey, Holder, Hunter, and KGB Brennan are not?

Right, the law only applies to those with an (R) after their name.

One nation, two VERY different standards of law.

The Biden banana republic.
When are you ignorant shitheads going to learn? Trump and his gang are criminals, they are found guilty and go to prison because they are guilty. Manafort, Flynn, Bannon, Navarro and the fuhrer himself are all criminals with many more to follow. Those you mention are not criminals and have not been found guilty of crimes. Wake up shithead, realize you are wrong and it's the republicans that are constantly found guilty for a reason.

When are you ignorant shitheads going to learn? Trump and his gang are criminals, they are found guilty and go to prison because they are guilty. Manafort, Flynn, Bannon, Navarro and the fuhrer himself are all criminals with many more to follow. Those you mention are not criminals and have not been found guilty of crimes. Wake up shithead, realize you are wrong and it's the republicans that are constantly found guilty for a reason.

Because there is only ONE statute in America - Obey the party without hesitation or question. Only one possible crime - opposing the agenda of the party.

Biden's banana republic is a really shitty place.

Trump crime syndicate grows.

By mug shots...

3e7aa6bc4589cc7dcbe0d459e25fafbbab-trump-indictment-GA-mugshots08.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

main-qimg-07373d8c237d183f38338531e8eb8e5b-lq

main-qimg-8d77d6a7696a026661c07ad25dc9fc78

But wait....

There is more!

Come on Matlock, run back and ask a lawyer what the jail time was for Eric Holder's contempt of Congress charge.

Back