Barack Obama volunteers at Food Bank for Thanksgiving while Donald Trump plays Golf

Obama surprises Chicago food bank volunteers and helps prepare Thanksgiving meal bags ❤️

CNN) Volunteers at a Chicago food bank got a surprise treat for the holidays.

Former President Barack Obama paid an unannounced visit Tuesday to the Greater Chicago Food Depository, where he helped bag potatoes for Thanksgiving meals.

Wearing a Chicago White Sox hat, Obama arrived with bags of donated food and donned latex gloves to work side by side with volunteers at the nonprofit, which helps provide meals to more than 700 food pantries and shelters across Cook County, Illinois.

The former President and longtime Chicago resident came with staffers from the Obama Foundation, which seeks to improve communities across the US through leadership training and other educational efforts.

"Hey, how's it going?" he asked volunteers as he walked in. "This is a spiffy-looking spot right here."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/21/us/obama-thanksgiving-surprise-trnd/index.html

Don't you miss having a Real President ... ?

YES! A real, intelligent, classy president!

Go take your meds, you vicious, ugly racist. Nowhere did I say anything about him walking in unannounced. You're a fucking imbecile.

Just stop, you are an unbelievable fuckwit. Yeah...a President walked in unannounced and he's classy. The media lies about shit like this to make dumbasses like you get your feels. Kill yourself idiot.

Just stop, you are an unbelievable fuckwit. Yeah...a President walked in unannounced and he's classy. The media lies about shit like this to make dumbasses like you get your feels. Kill yourself idiot.

Obama was a classy individual long before he ever set foot in that food bank but you're too bigoted to admit it. Now why you toddle along and entertain the RWNJs here with your fantasies about killing him, you insufferable lying sack of shit.

Obama was a classy individual long before he ever set foot in that food bank but you're too bigoted to admit it. Now why you toddle along and entertain the RWNJs here with your fantasies about killing him, you insufferable lying sack of shit.

That's not the issue. The issue is you're so dumb you think he just "dropped in".

And I'm actually a leftie...well, more than you are, you prog pretender.

That's not the issue. The issue is you're so dumb you think he just "dropped in".

And I'm actually a leftie...well, more than you are, you prog pretender.

I made zero comments about how he got there, and furthermore I don't care if he dropped in, fell in, tripped in or flew in. The point is that he is volunteering for others, something that would never even cross the mind of the obese hog in the WH... the hog that Y O U support.

Back