Because it's never too early to begin indoctrination!

Amazing how similar it is to the Islamic nuts indoctrination of their children to the world of hate, bias, and intolerance....guess Democrats figure it was wroking in the colleges and grade schools...why not start them even younger....

Take a look at this link specifically

http://littledemocrats.net/samples.html

These are sample pages.

The first one talks about how Democrats always share. Share? share what? Is this some kind of advocacy for communal ownership of property like in the family? What does that sound like.

The second says democrats keep us safe with the squirel mother keeping her children from being trampled by a lumbering elephant

Democrats make sure children get to go to school. I suppose the book means to portray the idea that they are the only ones providing education. Perhaps they should also show an illustration of the poor squireel who must attend a dilapidated school with other squirels toting guns since democrats also tend to oppose school vouchers.

This book is disgusting. Indoctrinating children in this way is 100% wrong.

When I was a junior in high school a bunch of us asked our teacher is she was a Democrat or Republican. She refused to answer. Later I recognized that she did not say because it would be wrong for her to influence our political affilation since she was seen as an authority figure. I respect that decision greatly. Apparently the authors of this book don't have the same decency.

Are you promoting the censorship of such books? :D

These are not placed in our school system and have to be BOUGHT by the parent of the young Democrat to be no? lol It's a free country right?

I don't know of anyone that would buy such a book to indoctrinate their children on politics while toddlers....or even in elementary school and more than likely, like me, not even in high school.... :(

my entire street is filled with Democrats with children and toddlers and I know of none that would EVER do that to their children!!!!!

It's a pretty sad state when it comes down to that imo.....

Truly. I've been looking for books like it on the other side. They have to exist...

Truly. I've been looking for books like it on the other side. They have to exist...
And why would you think that Republicans do this? They aren't the ones that are afraid that the word "God" mentioned on a coin is going to convert their children to Slobbering Chirst-Monsters! They aren't the ones that are afraid that saying "Under God" might make it a prayer and thus force a conversion! They aren't the ones the believe a block of cement with a group of Biblical Commandments on them is an edict of government!

And why would you think that Republicans do this? They aren't the ones that are afraid that the word "God" mentioned on a coin is going to convert their children to Slobbering Chirst-Monsters! They aren't the ones that are afraid that saying "Under God" might make it a prayer and thus force a conversion! They aren't the ones the believe a block of cement with a group of Biblical Commandments on them is an edict of government!
\
Yep: Colorado Springs alright. I had a friend who lived there for a while before he took his children who were being accosted on every occasion by radical religious fundamentalists and immigrated to Canada. He finally couldnt take the direction that such groups as Focus on the Family with their belief in child beating as acceptable and the discipline of preference, where taking this country and after living in close proximity to that bunch and their followers he had had enough. He sincerely believed that they were out to take over the country and because of that and what he had witnessed there he just flat out decided he couldn't and wouldn't subject his offspring to that kind of serial warfare and radical so-called Chrisitianity being spread at drive in restaurants and on downtown streets.

Can't say I blame him. You can say what you want here but I won't eat this shit. You want to spread religion go to a religious site. Christ never advocated beating children, and St Paul with all his radical ideas is not Christ and is not to be a replacement for Christ. There was nothing conservative about Christ.

\
Yep: Colorado Springs alright. I had a friend who lived there for a while before he took his children who were being accosted on every occasion by radical religious fundamentalists and immigrated to Canada. He finally couldnt take the direction that such groups as Focus on the Family with their belief in child beating as acceptable and the discipline of preference, where taking this country and after living in close proximity to that bunch and their followers he had had enough. He sincerely believed that they were out to take over the country and because of that and what he had witnessed there he just flat out decided he couldn't and wouldn't subject his offspring to that kind of serial warfare and radical so-called Chrisitianity being spread at drive in restaurants and on downtown streets.

Can't say I blame him. You can say what you want here but I won't eat this shit. You want to spread religion go to a religious site. Christ never advocated beating children, and St Paul with all his radical ideas is not Christ and is not to be a replacement for Christ. There was nothing conservative about Christ.
I notice that you didn't give one piece of evidence of Republicans writing indoctrination books like this one to indoctrinate them in to a political party. You just attempted desperately to insult my religion!

That is sad. I feel sorry for the inept. I always have.

"There was nothing conservative about Christ."

So you never read his social stances? What about marriage? I think you are just pretending that Christ cares about your political party, just like the RR does... You appear more and more like your "enemies" every day, Prakosh.

So you never read his social stances? What about marriage? I think you are just pretending that Christ cares about your political party, just like the RR does... You appear more and more like your "enemies" every day, Prakosh.
Step out Buddhist! Let the Christians handle their own thing!

There you go again, with those assumptions saying that because someone is not conservative they have to be liberal. How could I read his social stances when he never wrote anything. As I understand it he was a revolutionary of sorts or was reputed to be. In which case he would not have been conservative. Are revolutionaries liberal, I don't know. Seems like the conservatives have really grabbed onto the founding fathers too, but from what we know about them they were revolutionaries, too. I don't know why we even have the word "revolutionary"--I guess they is no such thing--they are all just "liberals".

Or are revolutionaries different from liberals and conservatives?

I think Christ was reputed to have stayed out of politics and wasn't really interested in politics. He is reputed to have said that his kingdom was not of this earth. And he is reputed to have said something about giving to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what is God's or something like that.

Personally, I have no problem with having God's name on money under modern capitalism, especially the American version, money is God and God is money. That is why it is so easy for these new age television evangelists, like that power of positive thinking minister/GURU from the mega-church that was formerly the Home of the San Antonio Spurs before becoming Christ's new home, to link God, wealth and just feeling good all together as if the wole thing about the rich man the camel and the eye of the needle was never said, and maybe it never was. As if Christ was all about wealth and exploitation of the earth's resources. If you can prove he was, from that book of mythology called the Bible based at least partially on his "so-called life" (wasn't that also a tv show with Clare Danes as the main character) go ahead, prove it.

I look at Christ more as a character in a book, written by others and from the stories in that book that I have read, he doesn't sound much like a conservative, he certainly doesn't seem to have thought much of money or money changers.

I don't know if the man even existed, and I don't know if he ascended to heaven, (but if he was a real man, I seriously doubt he did that, although it does tend to give credence to the heaven is up, hell is down mythical model, which I guess helps in some wierd way) since he wrote nothing himself, the only accounts of his life are from four of his so-called followers, that is, those who claim to have known him, and who have done quite well for themselves and their prodigy and appear to have created quite a following, although in radical disagreement historically and even today about the man and his theories. But if you think that I think Christ was liberal or a liberal because I said he wasn't conservative you are really caught in a bi-lateral mindset.

Myself again, I never really subscribed to that kind of either /or thinking. But if it works for you continue to use it, just don't pin it on me. Oh, and if you really want to be a good Christian and follow those Biblical precepts to the letter stay away from footballs.

Last edited:
There you go again, with those assumptions saying that because someone is not conservative they have to be liberal. How could I read his social stances when he never wrote anything. As I understand it he was a revolutionary of sorts or was reputed to be. In which case he would not have been conservative. Are revolutionaries liberal, I don't know. Seems like the conservatives have really grabbed onto the founding fathers too, but from what we know about them they were revolutionaries, too. I don't know why we even have the word "revolutionary"--I guess they is no such thing--they are all just "liberals".

Or are revolutionaries different from liberals and conservatives?

I think Christ was reputed to have stayed out of politics and wasn't really interested in politics. He is reputed to have said that his kingdom was not of this earth. And he is reputed to have said something about giving to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what is God's or something like that.

Personally, I have no problem with having God's name on money under modern capitalism, especially the American version, money is God and God is money. That is why it is so easy for these new age television evangelists, like that power of positive thinking minister/GURU from the mega-church that was formerly the Home of the San Antonio Spurs before becoming Christ's new home, to link God, wealth and just feeling good all together as if the wole thing about the rich man the camel and the eye of the needle was never said, and maybe it never was. As if Christ was all about wealth and exploitation of the earth's resources. If you can prove he was, from that book of mythology called the Bible based at least partially on his "so-called life" (wasn't that also a tv show with Clare Danes as the main character) go ahead, prove it.

I look at Christ more as a character in a book, written by others and from the stories in that book that I have read, he doesn't sound much like a conservative, he certainly doesn't seem to have thought much of money or money changers.

I don't know if the man even existed, and I don't know if he ascended to heaven, (but if he was a real man, I seriously doubt he did that, although it does tend to give credence to the heaven is up, hell is down mythical model, which I guess helps in some wierd way) since he wrote nothing himself, the only accounts of his life are from four of his so-called followers, that is, those who claim to have known him, and who have done quite well for themselves and their prodigy and appear to have created quite a following, although in radical disagreement historically and even today about the man and his theories. But if you think that I think Christ was liberal or a liberal because I said he wasn't conservative you are really caught in a bi-lateral mindset.

Myself again, I never really subscribed to that kind of either /or thinking. But if it works for you continue to use it, just don't pin it on me. Oh, and if you really want to be a good Christian and follow those Biblical precepts to the letter stay away from footballs.
Oh please. I have read thread after thread of you trashing Cons, while supporting the Liberal stance this "assumption" is based on past experience not pulled out of the blue.

I too look at Christ as a character in a book... But then I am not a Christian. However, not all Christians are "Focus on the Family" types who want to invade your life. It gets foolish to assume that somebody who happens to live in the Springs is one of those types...

I never said that you personally had a problem with that on the cash, but those who do are almost invariably liberal...

This whole "revolutionary" thing is a pretense. Somebody who defends every liberal cause while trashing every conservative cause is clearly a liberal, not even a radical one. So far that is all I have seen you do on this site. Pretending to be "revolutionary" is just that, a pretense.

I agree. If you are such a radical revolutionary than post something that would make even the liberal members' jaw drop. I haven't seen much beyond anything the left wing of the democratic party.

Oh please. I have read thread after thread of you trashing Cons, while supporting the Liberal stance this "assumption" is based on past experience not pulled out of the blue.

I too look at Christ as a character in a book... But then I am not a Christian. However, not all Christians are "Focus on the Family" types who want to invade your life. It gets foolish to assume that somebody who happens to live in the Springs is one of those types...

I never said that you personally had a problem with that on the cash, but those who do are almost invariably liberal...

This whole "revolutionary" thing is a pretense. Somebody who defends every liberal cause while trashing every conservative cause is clearly a liberal, not even a radical one. So far that is all I have seen you do on this site. Pretending to be "revolutionary" is just that, a pretense.

Sorry, did I say anywhere in that post that I considered myself a revolutionary, please show me where I said that. I think I was referring to Christ and the Founding Fathers. And what conservatives have done with them. Does that make me a liberal, evidently, even though I have said several times that I don't like Clinton and why, you still ignore that, and claim I support every liberal cause and that is "all I have seen you do on this site." Yet you ignore a post by a liberal here saying I am left of him the one time I said what I thought should happen for starters. You can only see conservative and liberal. You immediately assumed that because I said Christ wan't conservative I thought he was liberal. Then when I said he was a revolutionary, you claimed I was only pretending to be a revolutionary. As I said you should call this site "The Twilight Zone."

Prakosh is a revolutionary now? Where did you get that from?

What is this obsession with labels? Is it only for people who do not self-identify as libertarians? Or Republicans? This whole threat got real weird real quick.

Sorry, did I say anywhere in that post that I considered myself a revolutionary, please show me where I said that. I think I was referring to Christ and the Founding Fathers. And what conservatives have done with them. Does that make me a liberal, evidently, even though I have said several times that I don't like Clinton and why, you still ignore that, and claim I support every liberal cause and that is "all I have seen you do on this site." Yet you ignore a post by a liberal here saying I am left of him the one time I said what I thought should happen for starters. You can only see conservative and liberal. You immediately assumed that because I said Christ wan't conservative I thought he was liberal. Then when I said he was a revolutionary, you claimed I was only pretending to be a revolutionary. As I said you should call this site "The Twilight Zone."
Right. Previously you stated that I would never see you defending Democrats so that you could say that you were no partisan, yet yesterday you were caught out on that little silly remark.

I pointed out in what way Christ was conservative. Pretending that it doesn't exist doesn't change that Christ in some ways was conservative. Calling it the Twilight Zone doesn't make it so, any more than you pretending not to be partisan by saying "I don't like Clinton" makes me unpartisan because I say I don't like Bush.

Back