because no one else has......Willis, Fulton County Prosecutor..

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

I find it interesting that Fani Willis, who recently filed an arrest warrant against Trump for saying the Fulton County 2020 election violated the US constitution (correctly), was elected to the position of District Attorney of Fulton County in that same unconstitutional 2020 election.....

How many indictments before you just might think Trump isn't a victim but a criminal!

Federal election vs state election?
Donald was only attempting to change the results of the Federal election.

Federal election vs state election?
Donald was only attempting to change the results of the Federal election.

Trumpers are well known to gaslight, project, lie, shred the Constitution and have a motto of "by any means possible". I keep hoping the Republican Party will right itself, but feel it's going capsize. The fact Trump won't be at the debate is interesting.

can you prove abuse?

He's a Trumper which means he's part of the party doing the abusing. As the link below notes, several Republican leaders were involved in the scheme to defraud American voters and steal the election. Ironic, since that what Trumpers always claim the Democrats were doing. LOL

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...o-know-about-mayes-investigation/70593316007/
In Arizona, investigation into Trump's fake electors continues. Where does it stand after Georgia?;
Will Arizona be next?

A Georgia grand jury indicted former President Donald Trump and 18 others Monday on charges related to their efforts to reverse the results of the state's 2020 presidential election. Prosecutors called it a "criminal enterprise."...

...In Arizona, Biden's margin of victory was even tighter than in Georgia, and pressure campaigns to flip the election to Biden emerged immediately after votes were counted. The state's fake electors and the Arizona Senate's hand recount of 2.1 million Maricopa County ballots remain under investigation by the Arizona Attorney General's Office....

...Attorney General Kris Mayes answers questions during an interview on March 14, 2023, in her office at 2005 N. Central Avenue in Phoenix.
That document alleges the same criminal enterprise that operated in Georgia on Trump's behalf also operated in Arizona.

Like Georgia, Arizona was a nexus of coordinated attempts to challenge 2020 election results.

Arizona saw a campaign by Trump's legal team to pressure state lawmakers not to certify results; two slates of fake electors certifying that Trump carried the state; and the "audit," which sowed doubts in the voting process.

The fake electors scheme was the brainchild of John Eastman, a lawyer on Trump's legal team who proposed the competing slates could create confusion and give Vice President Mike Pence the justification needed to toss out votes from all seven states....

...The "audit" in Arizona was the only privately run recount of ballots in the U.S. Former Maricopa County Attorney Rick Romley in June called for state and county authorities to investigate Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan, the "audit" coordinator, for potential criminal charges.

Romley, a Republican, said it was not a partisan issue. He said Logan defied court orders to turn over thousands of communications related to the ballot review. Logan is not only in contempt of court, he also appears to have violated a state law that makes withholding public records a Class 6 felony, Romley said

One more time, can you prove your point, or more of the same lies?

look at the false indictments, fuckwit......they prove my point, which is that all you have is lies........brainless twit.....thinks he can give me "one more time" after lying for six straight years.....

look at the false indictments, fuckwit......they prove my point, which is that all you have is lies........brainless twit.....thinks he can give me "one more time" after lying for six straight years.....

False indictments? Link? Evidence? Anything more than Trumpian lies?

I consider indictments irrelevant......everyone knows they are merely intended to keep Trump from running in 2024......no one believes there will be convictions.....

So there's a conspiracy between the DoJ,the state of NY,Georgia all against Trump!?
Or you have bullshitted yourself that Trump is a victim!

The more the left file the more you victimize Trump and drive up his popularity.

I'm surprised that democrats don't see this.

They are essentially handing Trump the presidency.

Will you be taking to the streets when Trump is convicted, comrade Tink?

Back